Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ABORTION............

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 650 Replies
ANY ABORTION EXPERIENCES ? How many?
How did u feel? Why did u do it? Do u regret it?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:47 AM
6 moms liked this

None. My miscarriages caused enough heartache, without actually causing one!

Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:49 AM
Nope.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:49 AM
12 moms liked this

Yeah. One. I hated myself and became severely suicidal. I did it because I was selfish and didn't want responsibility. I regret it every day of my life and wish I could take it back every day.

ETA I did forget to mention that it was a rape baby.. I thought it would be ok and I would be ok doing it because it was a product of rape but I was just very wrong.. If I had known more about adoption I would have done that but PP pushed for abortion, the doctors pushed for abortion... You know it is like.. If everyone says to do it and it's ok I will be ok and it will be fine but that is a big fat lie.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:49 AM
1 I felt relieved I did it because I had toand no I actually have never regretted it
RhiannonMare
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:51 AM
2 moms liked this

Mine was almost 20 years ago and no, I don't regret it one bit. I was given Valium to relax me. It wasn't too painful; take your worse cramps and mutiply them by about a factor of 5 or so. There was a nurse next to me who held my hand when the pain increased. I got to stay at the clinic until I felt well enough to go home. I was given a prescription for antibiotics and couldn't do any heavy lifting for a week.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:54 AM

I had 3. One when I was 17, I felt relieved and don't regret it. The other 2 were after DD1 was born, both tubal. Also do not regret them.

SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:57 AM
5 moms liked this
This. Never had one, never will

Quoting Ber-Lynn:

Nope.
BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:00 AM
Never had one but I would have if I had gotten pregnant when I was raped. That psycho wanted me pregnant to keep me with him (we dated for about 3 months).
white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:01 AM

3 Miscarriages lots of heartache from each one lots of blaming my self 

AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:03 AM
6 moms liked this
I've had 2 abortions. I was relieved. Don't regret either. I aborted because I had to. For many reasons.

If I get pregnant ever again, I'll abort. I'm done.

For the illiterate dunces: NOWHERE does it say in my original response that I :
1. Use abortion as my primary birth control. Learn to read you morons.
2. That I never used any bc
3. That I don't use bc right now.
So before you get a fly up your lifer butt about my choices... I will still abort if I get pregnant. So all your bullying has accomplished is prove what a bunch of obnoxious brats troll CM and shouldn't have kids themselves.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured