Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Who else??

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:13 AM
  • 9 Replies

Who else hides their real selves from others because they don't want to be judged?

by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Ninjascreenname
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:15 AM
Me. I'm socially awkward. :(
zeenah
by Zarah on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:15 AM

I don't I'm just me most of the time. 

"If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change."

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:16 AM
what do you mean? On here? Photos?
Punchyobuns
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:16 AM

Nope. I'm not willing to put work into getting people to like me. They either do or they don't.

jurbi
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:16 AM
I used to but I recently got over that because it's exhausting.. I could really care less now...if somebody doesn't like me they don't have to be around me:)
LadyVoldemort
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:16 AM

not i. if people don't like me, then that's their problem.

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:17 AM
I.can't keep up with acting or pretending. So because I'm lazy I'm just me everywhere. It may take time to get to know me but still just me
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:17 AM

I don't tell anyone anything personal going on in my life even family members. I may at times confide in my mother but it's under the strictest guarantee that nothing gets whispered. Most of my family would enjoy watching me struggle or fail. It's a good laugh since I have done well in life compared to most of them. But since they don't have any actual facts on me they make shit up. 

At my grandfathers final hours he was telling me I needed to straighten my life out because being a drug dealer was not what he had envisioned for me. LOL, never smoked or sold anything but jealousy is a bitch. 

petie1104
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:17 AM
I'm just not one to actually talk to people much, at least beyond pleasantries. I don't have the energy to bother trying to make friends, I'm a major introvert.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN