Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To those who are anemic I have a question..

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:15 AM
  • 31 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you have a hard time with directions?

Options:

Yes and I am anemic

No and I am anemic

Yes and I am not anemic

No and I am not anemic

I don't know if I am anemic but yes

I don't know if I am anemic but no

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 27

View Results

Do you have a hard time with direction? Like knowing where you are going? And to those who are not anemic do you have a hard time with direction?

by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tay06
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:16 AM

No.  I used to have horrible directional skills but so does most of my family.  I'm anemic because I'm a vegetarian and I don't make up the iron in other ways.  I'm a very picky eater.

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:17 AM
I do. But I'm also on topomax. And it makes me confused
copperked
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Anemic means low iron..... Is that known to affection directional sense somehow?
mattsgirl22521
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:18 AM

No...I've always had a horrible time giving people directions unless I'm with them, but I can get where I want to go.

MixtlisMomme
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:18 AM
I do but I always blamed it on my ADD
imandia4
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:24 AM

Yeah that is what I thought too!!! Seriously! My Friend and I were talking a while ago and I got lost driving right? So he asked if I was anemic and I said yeah how do you know? He said he thinks  maybe low iron means you lose your inner compass because it is not picking up the magnetic field. It just got me thinking could that be true? That would be crazy!!

Quoting copperked:

Anemic means low iron..... Is that known to affection directional sense somehow?

copperked
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:26 AM
Very interesting. It's crazy how our bodies operate and something being different can throw something else off. I never would have thought of that.

Quoting imandia4:

Yeah that is what I thought too!!! Seriously! My Friend and I were talking a while ago and I got lost driving right? So he asked if I was anemic and I said yeah how do you know? He said he thinks  maybe low iron means you lose your inner compass because it is not picking up the magnetic field. It just got me thinking could that be true? That would be crazy!!

Quoting copperked:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:26 AM

Yes

imandia4
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:27 AM

Seriously!! I want to figure out how to test that theory. But so far a lot of people who are anemic are posting yes. I should do a poll.

Quoting copperked:

Very interesting. It's crazy how our bodies operate and something being different can throw something else off. I never would have thought of that.

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting copperked:

tiniowien
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I do occasionally 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)