Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Caught my husband in a lie!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
I'm so freaking sick of this crap. Every once in awhile I catch him in a lie. Who knows what else he lies about. I'm so sick of him telling me bs. I wish I had the balls to leaven
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ninjascreenname
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:19 AM
what did he lie about?
DevinAnnesmom
by Sarah on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:19 AM
I'm sorry. I know exactly how that feels. My husband is an habitual liar. It sucks because you never know if you can trust a word they're saying. Good luck :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:19 AM
:-( I'm sorry
P.V.Hawkwind
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:19 AM

Quoting Ninjascreenname:

what did he lie about?

GotSomeKids
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:20 AM

I don't know.  I catch my hubby telling small lies.  I use to wonder, but after seventeen years together and 15 years of marriage, mostly, its pretty benign and he's just trying to avoid getting me upset over stupid stuff.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:21 AM
We'll don't ask questions then
Tay06
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:24 AM

I wouldn't be able to stay with someone like that.  I get mad if my SO is bothered by something (even if it has nothing to do with me) and won't talk to me about it.  I mean, if it's super personal, then I won't bug him, but he says he can tell me anything and then it takes him FOREVER to tell me he is upset about something and why.  I mean, eventually he does, but it takes him a while.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:25 AM
He is out of town. He's staying at his grandparents house. Every night he goes out with his friend and he calls me when he gets to his grandmas. We talk and it's always a whisper because it's pretty late and they're sleeping. He called tonight and said he was at his grandparents house. He was talking normal so jokingly I said lies, all lies! He was all defensive about it so I went and did find my iphone on his phone. Sure enough he was lying. He was at his friends house. He has gone there every night with not so much as a peep from me. He had no reason to lie at all. Unless if course he is doing something wrong. Last time he went out if town I caught him lying. He was out with his ex. The time before that he was at a strip bar. He lied about that too. I'm done. (He is there in business.)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:26 AM
Eh ok

Quoting Anonymous:

We'll don't ask questions then
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:29 AM
I could have written this. My husband is the king of liars.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)