Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's the first adjective

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
That pops into your head when you see the SN of a member? Like for example. ..

Armywifey26-Funny
Danapopcorn-witty
504-Drama Queen

You get the idea....and for all of us that are horrible with names...just quote a member and give the first adjective that pops into your head...

IDK if I'm making any sense....

I can't sleep. ..lol
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:24 AM
Replies (51-58):
Terikins
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 3:52 AM

Oh my goodness,that's too funny. Lol 

and the suspense is killing me. I want to know if it's him! Sad for her,but I wanna know!

Quoting Danapopcorn:

I can't wait to get an email back! The suspense is terrible.

I've never done it, but my friend put an add on craigslist with another friend's phone number listed asking people to call and yell at her to help her stop being so sensitive. The friend was with us that night and it was hilarious. (She's not really sensitive btw, no feelings were hurt lol. And we knew she wouldn't mind her number being posted.)

Quoting Terikins:

Hilarious. After reading your willingness and excitement to be the CL bait,I was like...she's awesome. Sounds like something  I would do. Haha

Quoting Danapopcorn:

OMG That's me! :D

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 7, 2013 at 3:56 AM

It is a collection of symbols.  Still, my definition was way closer than your non-sensicle comparison to a dictionary.  It is still alphabet soup.  Pretty obvious.  Posting in this thread implies that someone will give their opinion of you.  So your response was in essence a solicitation.

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting Anonymous:

alphabet soup.  Dictionary is words.  Syllables are letters or a couple of letters.

I think you are smart, but , and I have also seen you be mean a couple times.

Quoting susannah2000:

I am still wondering how syllabary bisque came up with that name! It would mean something like "dictionary soup!" I would have to call her IMAGINATIVE. The same wouldn't be said for mine.

Well since I have no idea who you are, thanks so much for your unsolicited opinion of me. Also, "syllabary" is not "syllable." A syllabary is a written collection of symbols that mean words, in some languages, especially Indian tribes who did not have a written language.

susannah2000
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 4:02 AM

Quoting autodidact:

alphabet soup, actually. her avatar is a spoon with the  letters STFU.

witty and linguistically clever, she is

Quoting susannah2000:

I am still wondering how syllabary bisque came up with that name! It would mean something like "dictionary soup!" I would have to call her IMAGINATIVE. The same wouldn't be said for mine.

As I mentioned in another post, a syllabary is a written collection of symbols that mean words, in non written languages like American Indian. So the symbols are an alphabet, in a way.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 7, 2013 at 4:03 AM

bump

susannah2000
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 4:08 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

It is a collection of symbols.  Still, my definition was way closer than your non-sensicle comparison to a dictionary.  It is still alphabet soup.  Pretty obvious.  Posting in this thread implies that someone will give their opinion of you.  So your response was in essence a solicitation.

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting Anonymous:

alphabet soup.  Dictionary is words.  Syllables are letters or a couple of letters.

Quoting susannah2000:

Well since I have no idea who you are, thanks so much for your unsolicited opinion of me. Also, "syllabary" is not "syllable." A syllabary is a written collection of symbols that mean words, in some languages, especially Indian tribes who did not have a written language.

I don't know who you are, but get off my back. I said it was "dictionary LIKE," for common reference. Go hassle someone else, and be sure to hide behind ANONYMOUS, like a freaking COWARD. I posted a fun comment about another poster, as invited to by the OP. I didn't see anywhere where she asked people to insult other people, nor did my posting here imply I want to be insulted. Toad.
Connorsmommy13
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 4:08 AM

Me...Im bored too!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2013 at 4:50 AM
Caring with a side of sassy

Quoting Connorsmommy13:

Me...Im bored too!

crumpy_gat
by No. on Oct. 7, 2013 at 5:40 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm gonna go with..sensitive and defensive

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting susannah2000:

I don't know who you are, but get off my back. I said it was "dictionary LIKE," for common reference. Go hassle someone else, and be sure to hide behind ANONYMOUS, like a freaking COWARD. I posted a fun comment about another poster, as invited to by the OP. I didn't see anywhere where she asked people to insult other people, nor did my posting here imply I want to be insulted. Toad.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN