Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ladies who cloth diaper have to used alvas are they any good?

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 8:39 AM
  • 6 Replies
I'm thinking of purchasing a few soon how do they hold up
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 8:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 8:40 AM
Bump.
I personally haven't used them, but from reading similar posts, some live them and have used the same dipes through two kids, some said they are crap!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Teeshann
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 8:41 AM

i have several alvas and they work pretty good for us.

xredstarsx
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 8:42 AM
For china diapers I prefer sun babies. My alvas are fine too though. My son is9 months old and they started fitting at about 2 months. They still look and work perfectly. Oh and I prefer my sun babies over diapers I spent $25 a piece on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BaltimoreBaby
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 8:43 AM

They've worked fine for us.

Rockabella
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 3:27 PM
I'll have to check out the sun baby diapers. I would like to get some Charlie bananas and bumgeniuses but I'm a little low on funds for them

Quoting xredstarsx:

For china diapers I prefer sun babies. My alvas are fine too though. My son is9 months old and they started fitting at about 2 months. They still look and work perfectly. Oh and I prefer my sun babies over diapers I spent $25 a piece on.

xredstarsx
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 3:36 PM
I think Charlie bananas suck. Bum genius are nice but I haven't found them to be any better than sun babies or alvas. However I have only been using them 7 months.

Quoting Rockabella:

I'll have to check out the sun baby diapers. I would like to get some Charlie bananas and bumgeniuses but I'm a little low on funds for them

Quoting xredstarsx:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)