Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It's Monday.. What has gone wrong for you already today?

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:31 AM
  • 169 Replies

me so far, my kiddo is sick.. He was sick over the weekend and I kept him home for a fever he had yesterday, the good old 24 hour fever free rule.. But it went back up this morning.. Then one of my damn dogs just HAD to go out at 2am, 530am and again at 7.. so much for sleeping in today..

Hoping that is the extend of my "bad" day.

How is everyone elses Monday going??

by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:32 AM
Had to call poison control because the baby got into a can of paint. He's fine, but his eyes were red. My ten month old is high!
Angelicembrace
by The Dorkfish on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:32 AM
I'm sorry momma :(. I ate a piece of cheesecake that I made last night, around 8am. I knew I shouldn't have, it tasted great..but that's too early for me to eat.so now my stomachs killing me and we have things to do today :(. That's about it lol
2Sparrows4ever
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Not a damn thing!! Thank goodness!!
Sorry you're having a rough start
Nunyabusiness
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:33 AM

My daughter puked all over the van on the way to school this morning. She's now asleep in her bed. :-/

Taylorzoe
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:34 AM
My bf is in the hospital for an asthma attack my son has red spotting rash around the back of his neck that just appeared. He also has a fever from his teeth coming in but it's a fight to get any medicine in him how are kids so resistant.
booboobear12
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Not a thing has been a great start !
😄💐
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Nothing yet. I let the boys sleep in because they had a rough night so its going to be tight getting to school.
PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Girls and I got off to a bad start. One of my daughters got a splinter in her foot last night and I couldn't get it out so I told her to wait until the morning to see if I could then. (knowing I probably couldn't) So she was limping around the entire morning being OVERLY dramatic about it. I was stressing out that they wouldn't make the bus on time and we wouldn't have been able to get them to school since last night my boyfriend accidentally left the lights on the van so the battery was drained by the time he went to work. 

We're currently eating a burnt philly cheesesteak pizza :(

ForeverLawst
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:37 AM

It's raining.. =/

HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:37 AM
I'm awake at 6:30... Every day that starts this early is a bad one. Especially when I didn't sleep well
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)