Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just because you want kids does not mean you can.have them

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 175 Replies
I don't understand peoples mentality. Yes, you may want children and think "We can make it work. ". We are talking about a human being here. Your bringing another human being into the world. I'm on Cafe mom because I have temporary custody of my neice which will end early next year but my husband and in chose to not have kids because we know we will never be able to provide the way we would like. Please explain this mentality - just because you want a kid does not mean you are able to have one. I personally have no interest in bringing a child in this world with the "hope of making it work.".
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Ooook
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:59 AM
11 moms liked this

Well, aren't you a pleasant little cherry blossom ;) Generally speaking children are only as expensive as you make them. Yes, there are some things they need and you should be able to afford those.. but some things are totally unnecessary. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Ok ?

Quoting AVSpecWife4:

Ooook

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:59 AM

What can't you 'make work?'

cateringtomel
by Anna_Elijah on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Ok.
That's a good way to look at for you...
I'm sure many have unwanted preg but can't terminate for whatever reason and can't do adoption so they make it work. It's not going to be hard times forever. And they know that so they "make it work"...
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2013 at 10:00 AM
I completely agree! Not doubting you there

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, aren't you a pleasant little cherry blossom ;) Generally speaking children are only as expensive as you make them. Yes, there are some things they need and you should be able to afford those.. but some things are totally unnecessary. 

sophiasmommy27
by Sarah Sweetheart on Oct. 7, 2013 at 10:00 AM
uhhhhh.
RaynesMommy07
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Ok then.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Now what I really hate are these 16 year olds who think they're in love and can have a baby! No babies in your teen years.. learn to live for goodness' sake! 

Quoting Anonymous:

I completely agree! Not doubting you there

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Your right. Plenty of ppl have unwanted pregnancies as I would keep it myself. I personally made a pt to not have one by accident.

Quoting cateringtomel:

Ok.

That's a good way to look at for you...

I'm sure many have unwanted preg but can't terminate for whatever reason and can't do adoption so they make it work. It's not going to be hard times forever. And they know that so they "make it work"...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured