Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

maybe I'm dumb but I don't understand

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 48 Replies

Why would Obama expect the military to work during the shutdown (yes I do know they have to) but stop the MILITARY Catholic priests from doing what they do. Yes, they might not be active duty but that's what they believe is their calling and they weren't even allowed to volunteer. I just don't undertand why they would stop them... it doesn't make sense to me.
But they actually passed a resolution so they can again.

http://www.catholicismusa.com/u-s-house-passes-resolution-to-allow-priests-to-say-mass-voting-400-1/

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2013 at 11:59 PM

bump

1frog
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 9:21 AM
4 moms liked this

Don't try to understand what Obama says or does. 

banging head into wall

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Oct. 8, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Lol, sorry!

amanda.lyn
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 1:55 PM
It's all incomprehensible...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 12, 2013 at 2:12 AM
6 moms liked this
Honest to God, I believe Obama is a terrorist. I honestly believe he works for another country and became president here to pretty much bury our country in the ground. I believe until we have a president that actually gives a damn about our country and about all of us whom live in it, marshal law is going to take effect and we will end up in ww3 and we will die off little by little. I believe everyone was so wrapped up with voting for the first "black president" that everyone lost sight of what exactly that president was supposed to do for our country, not what kind of power trip he was going to go on since he got voted to run our country. What a big mistake we the"people"made by voting for him. I knew better and so did my close friends and family, unfortunately our few votes didn't count against those who didn't know any better.
GatorsWife4Life
by Christina on Oct. 12, 2013 at 2:14 AM

A lot of things that man does is just crazy. I swear, I thought he was going to be just what this country needed and now I wonder what the hell we were thinking by letting him anywhere near the white house. :(

JackieGirl007
by Ruby Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 2:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Anonymous:

Honest to God, I believe Obama is a terrorist. I honestly believe he works for another country and became president here to pretty much bury our country in the ground. I believe until we have a president that actually gives a damn about our country and about all of us whom live in it, marshal law is going to take effect and we will end up in ww3 and we will die off little by little. I believe everyone was so wrapped up with voting for the first "black president" that everyone lost sight of what exactly that president was supposed to do for our country, not what kind of power trip he was going to go on since he got voted to run our country. What a big mistake we the"people"made by voting for him. I knew better and so did my close friends and family, unfortunately our few votes didn't count against those who didn't know any better.
I agree with you on a lot of this, except I don't think it was just Obama, it also had to do with Bush/Clinton/Bush all serving eight year terms. I also don't agree that everyone was wanting him elected because he was black. He spoke really good words, ending the wars, legalizing marijuana, gay marriage, free health care. Everyone's dreams turned into nightmares. He went back on all of that. THe healthcare is not free, he didn't end the wars, didn't back states rights to legalize marijuana.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 12, 2013 at 11:36 AM
I also agree with u on this.

Quoting JackieGirl007:

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree with you on a lot of this, except I don't think it was just Obama, it also had to do with Bush/Clinton/Bush all serving eight year terms. I also don't agree that everyone was wanting him elected because he was black. He spoke really good words, ending the wars, legalizing marijuana, gay marriage, free health care. Everyone's dreams turned into nightmares. He went back on all of that. THe healthcare is not free, he didn't end the wars, didn't back states rights to legalize marijuana.

quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL Bush Sr. only served one term.

Quoting JackieGirl007:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 12, 2013 at 11:40 AM
This! He's an idiot.

Quoting 1frog:

Don't try to understand what Obama says or does. 

banging head into wall

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)