Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

All I can do is sit here and cry! I hate you!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
Long story short, I was in Nj and arrested. I tried what I didn't know was a fake money order. All my so called friends left me to hang out to dry but one of them. He has been my best guy friend for 12 years. When I was dealing with the courts he stood behind 100 percent.
Well that did this to me, my friend hated her. He talked so much smack about her, and he called her when I got arrested and asked her for details to help the da build a case on her.
Well...him, his wife and son are due to vist next month.
On Facebook, he added he was glad he was back to being friends with her and he is attending a party she is throwing.
Wow..really..he told me he would never speak to her again, I am his best female friend and wouldn't snoop so low to be her friend. And here he is, attending her party, an putting up pictures of what good friends they are.
So our friendship means nothing? This girl sent my ass to jail and didn't care that I was found guilty of a class a felony as long as she got away with it...
But now he wants to be all friendly now and he just told me two days ago she is acting like a whore

Thanks "friend" for stabbing me in the back. If your talking so much smacks about her and how she is a bad friend..makes me wonder..what are you saying behind my back?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2013 at 1:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 8, 2013 at 1:17 AM
He's probably saying you don't know how to speak or tell a story. I understand most of what you're trying to say but shit its hard to stay interested.
Or he's saying the same things we are...Oh its her again.
PinkOwlStuffy
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 1:21 AM

Sounds like you need better friends.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2013 at 1:21 AM
We went to home coming, junior and senior prom, the ROTC ball..we were joined at the hip.
It just hurts he is hanging with someone who sent an innocent person to jail and didn't care.
He is my kids godfather,
I am just confused on why would he hang with her after he knows what she did wrong

Quoting Anonymous:

He's probably saying you don't know how to speak or tell a story. I understand most of what you're trying to say but shit its hard to stay interested.

Or he's saying the same things we are...Oh its her again.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 8, 2013 at 1:21 AM

I'm sorry that happend to you. I used to work at a cash checking store, and if the person who was trying to cash a fake money order didn't really know that it was fake, but was part of a scam, I didn't call the police. I only called to police if I knew they knew and were trying to scam me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2013 at 1:28 AM
I had no clue it was fake,
She was doing on of those "works from
Home" crap. SHe admitted to me he scanned the money order an sent it to some people in Africa so they made sure they used the correct money order, I told her bullshit they made a copy of it and made the money orders themself.
And how she was paid was super weird, she would go a western union pick up over four thousand in cash, take her cut and send the money on its way. I asked about pay stubs, W2 forms and she said since they worked from
Home she doesn't have to pay in taxes.
Again I said bullshit cause you have to tax forms to do your taxes..that's when I knew she was caught up in a scam and No one listened to me.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry that happend to you. I used to work at a cash checking store, and if the person who was trying to cash a fake money order didn't really know that it was fake, but was part of a scam, I didn't call the police. I only called to police if I knew they knew and were trying to scam me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 8, 2013 at 1:31 AM
If it had her name on it and she was the one trying to cash it, how where you arrested?
Quoting Anonymous:

Home" crap. SHe admitted to me he scanned the money order an sent it to some people in Africa so they made sure they used the correct money order, I told her bullshit they made a copy of it and made the money orders themself.
And how she was paid was super weird, she would go a western union pick up over four thousand in cash, take her cut and send the money on its way. I asked about pay stubs, W2 forms and she said since they worked from
Again I said bullshit cause you have to tax forms to do your taxes..that's when I knew she was caught up in a scam and No one listened to me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Amybelle
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 1:42 AM

fasinating.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2013 at 2:53 AM
No it didn't have no name on it, luckily I didn't sign my name cause then I would have been chartered with more, plus I never filled one out and I wanted to ask the person how to fill it out.
The post office man look at me said it was a fake, I was taken into a back room where the cops picked me up, I pled guilty to a class A felony (class a is highest you can go) six months probation and a 600 dollar fine.
If I pled not guilty I would have I go in front of jury and let choose my fait. If the jury found me guilty I was facing a year in prison, a year probation, and a huge fine.
So I took the easy road out even though I knew I wasn't guilty. I paid my fine, got off probation and cut all ties with the people who wouldn't dare lift a finger to help me get out of this mess.

Quoting Anonymous:

If it had her name on it and she was the one trying to cash it, how where you arrested?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 8, 2013 at 2:57 AM

MomOf3AngelBabe
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 2:58 AM

This!

Total revamp is necessary!

Quoting PinkOwlStuffy:

Sounds like you need better friends.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)