Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Really creepy facebooker

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 1:46 AM
  • 49 Replies

Theres this guy on my facebook friends list.  it says he was in my graduating class.  I dont remember him but we have 21 mutual friends. and then when you click on his profile he has even more people hes friends with. but for the life of me i cant remember him. but whatever.  tonight my friend made a comment and he commented on her status. he said something rude to her about her relationship/marriage on her wedding anniversary.  like me, she cant remember him either. so she immed me, and 3 other people. we were in a group chat.  none of us know him. so i immed one of my friends who called a friend and neither one of them knew him.  then in the group convo one the classmates igraduated with said that a friend of theirs has no clue. so over 15 people dont know this kid.  now what creeps me out is how did he know i went to that high school.  i dobt have that on my profile. im not tagged in pics. i dont put specific towns down i was very basic,  i said long island which can mean anywhere.  i also shorretened my first name and used my middle name as my last name.

by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 1:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
l.a.m.b
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 1:47 AM

BUMP!

l.a.m.b
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 1:47 AM

BUMP!

kfroz0415
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 1:49 AM
How large was your class? I graduated with 500 people it's impossible to know everyone, but there are people I recognize that don't recognize me and vice versa.
anoncalypse
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 1:49 AM
5 moms liked this

why worry about it just delete him and block

l.a.m.b
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 1:50 AM

Quoting kfroz0415:

How large was your class? I graduated with 500 people it's impossible to know everyone, but there are people I recognize that don't recognize me and vice versa.

heydooney
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 1:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Do you have a yearbook?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 8, 2013 at 1:50 AM
3 moms liked this

I just dont allow people on my facebook i dont know. i dont see the point in having strangers on facebook.

TheDrsRose
by Bad♄Wolf on Oct. 8, 2013 at 1:50 AM

Check your yearbook for this fellow.

l.a.m.b
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 1:51 AM

its just weird. you gotta wonder if hes some weirdo how he snuck in past a whole lot of people

Quoting anoncalypse:

why worry about it just delete him and block

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 8, 2013 at 1:51 AM
He is probably. Someone you went to school with but they are probably. Using a fake picture and name . Maybe its just to creep people
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)