Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ugh so stressed out

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
I fell on hard times and had to apply for cash assistance during this pregnancy. Since my daughter's dad was put on child support I was approved. Now I have to figure out a way to convince him to help me out because after I have this baby they are gonna cut it off because I don't want to put this baby on my case. Basically it's either you put this baby on so you can collect more money or I cut you off even if your daughter's dad is on child support. I plan on looking for work after I have this baby but them threatening to cut me off because I refuse to put this baby on my case is stressing me out even more.

I don't want to put this baby on the case because I would have to file for child support just to get more money from them which is something I don't want to do. I don't want to screw that baby's dad just because I get assistance with one child and they want me to put his child on.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2013 at 7:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angie729
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 7:55 AM
Why won't you put the baby on the case?
onaflowers
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 7:55 AM
What? How can you put a baby that is not here on your case? It the baby you ex husbands?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:00 AM

You are most likley only getting help because you are pregnant.  Your baby is who they are trying to help.   Put the baby on your case and stop stressing out.    Trust me it will help you out a bunch until you get a job.   You can drop all assistance as soon as you don't need it.    You think your stressed now, wait until you have the baby and no way to support it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:01 AM
I have an older daughter and she is the reason I applied for this in the first place.

Quoting Anonymous:

You are most likley only getting help because you are pregnant.  Your baby is who they are trying to help.   Put the baby on your case and stop stressing out.    Trust me it will help you out a bunch until you get a job.   You can drop all assistance as soon as you don't need it.    You think your stressed now, wait until you have the baby and no way to support it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:02 AM
They have such ridiculous rules i swear. the whole system is f uped. they really need to do a system over haul and fix a lot of the issues.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:02 AM
I have an older daughter and she is the reason I applied in the first place. Her dad is the one on child support.

Quoting onaflowers:

What? How can you put a baby that is not here on your case? It the baby you ex husbands?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:04 AM
The unborn baby's dad is going to help me with this baby. My older daughter's dad is the one who was slacking and caused me to even have to apply.

Quoting angie729:

Why won't you put the baby on the case?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:05 AM

you have one dd you need assistance to care for and you think you wont need it for 2.    I know it sucks, noone wants to be on pa but damn if you need it, take it.    Use it to get on your feet.   

Quoting Anonymous:

I have an older daughter and she is the reason I applied for this in the first place.

Quoting Anonymous:

BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:06 AM

I don't understand why you do not want to put the baby on the case?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:08 AM
By putting this baby on I would have to file for child support which is something I don't want to do. The dad is gonna help take care of this baby and if he fails then yes I'll file but just to get more money from pa no.

Quoting Anonymous:

you have one dd you need assistance to care for and you think you wont need it for 2.    I know it sucks, noone wants to be on pa but damn if you need it, take it.    Use it to get on your feet.   

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)