Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I've completely checked out

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:15 PM
  • 17 Replies
Of this pregnancy lol I know I've sounded like a baby this time around I'm so uncomfortable and miserable so much cramping and pelvic/vaginal pain back pain I'm so ready to give birth idk if I can make it another 4 weeks :/ I'm physically mentally and emotionally wore out! 36 weeks down and I'm so done lol I'm pretty sure I lost my mucus plug I don't think it came back my nerves are shot an idk why :/ so tired!
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:18 PM

Just try to hang in there for the next couple of weeks. I puked 24/7 up until the day I delivered, so I can understand how your feeling. Try to rest and take it easy if possible. 

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:19 PM

NOT what I want to hear, lol!

Cooking dinner requires me to go sit down away from the stove for a few moments at a time because the direct contact with all the smells and such make my stomach lurch.

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

Just try to hang in there for the next couple of weeks. I puked 24/7 up until the day I delivered, so I can understand how your feeling. Try to rest and take it easy if possible. 

AVE SATANAS!
vegaswife2011
by Emerald Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Hugs and hang in there mama! :)

momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:21 PM

I remember that. Most of the time it goes away within the first 12 weeks. Mine never did, with all three of my kids. Hope you feel better. My dh had to do a lot of cooking during my pregnancy, I couldn't even go to the grocery store without getting sick. How far along are you?

Quoting OwlNuggets:

NOT what I want to hear, lol!

Cooking dinner requires me to go sit down away from the stove for a few moments at a time because the direct contact with all the smells and such make my stomach lurch.

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

nemo258
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Hugs Mama
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Story of my life right now! I took my Oma for her weekly shopping trip and had to apologetically go sit down in Starbucks for a few minutes.

I also got a back molar pulled yesterday and cannot take anything any stronger than Tylenol for the pain >_<

(I requested TWO lead aprons. The assistants thought I was cute lol)

I'm 7 weeks along.

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

I remember that. Most of the time it goes away within the first 12 weeks. Mine never did, with all three of my kids. Hope you feel better. My dh had to do a lot of cooking during my pregnancy, I couldn't even go to the grocery store without getting sick. How far along are you?

AVE SATANAS!
momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:30 PM

OMG! You are getting sick very early! I sure hope it gets better very soon. I love off of fresh brewed iced tea. It was the only thing I could keep down. I lost 20 lbs my first trimester. I hope you don't go through that. Bright side is I had three very healthy babies. 

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Story of my life right now! I took my Oma for her weekly shopping trip and had to apologetically go sit down in Starbucks for a few minutes.

I also got a back molar pulled yesterday and cannot take anything any stronger than Tylenol for the pain >_<

(I requested TWO lead aprons. The assistants thought I was cute lol)

I'm 7 weeks along.

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:32 PM

Me too :)

I've only felt pretty crappy these last few days...I think it has everything to do with my extracted tooth.

I'm pretty tough...I've learned to time my morning coffee for AFTER I throw up. xD

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

OMG! You are getting sick very early! I sure hope it gets better very soon. I love off of fresh brewed iced tea. It was the only thing I could keep down. I lost 20 lbs my first trimester. I hope you don't go through that. Bright side is I had three very healthy babies. 

AVE SATANAS!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:33 PM
You should treat yourself to a spa day before you pop
mileysmom331
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:34 PM
If I could afford it I would but my dd and soon to be ds come first id hate to do a spa day and then my dd or ds didn't have what they needed :/

Quoting Anonymous:

You should treat yourself to a spa day before you pop

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)