Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

E-cigarettes poll!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: What's your experience with e-cigarettes?

Options:

I am not a smoker, cigarette or e-cig

I have thought about trying one

I smoke cigarettes, but wont try an e-cig

I have quit smoking with the help of an e-cig

I tried an e-cig but hated it

Other-please explain!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 68

View Results

What's your experience with e-cigarettes?

Frankly, I didn't have the will power to stop cold turkey, but my e-cigarette has made quitting smoking a breeze!  The first week was a little bit of a transition, but after that it was downright easy.  I have literally smoked ONE cigarette in the past 3 months...AND IT TASTED TERRIBLE!!  

To anyone thinking of trying to quit by using an e-cigarette, I definitely recommend it :)  Just wanted to share!!

(On a side note, I've heard it's important to invest in a half decent e-cigarette; the little gas station "blu" e-cigarette isn't anywhere close to the same quality of a real one.  I think my starter kit was $50, but it was enough for 2 people, not 1)

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:34 PM
Replies (51-56):
lyranightshade
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 7:00 AM
I vape, but have no desire to stop getting nicotine in it. Lol
I haven't had a cigarette in months, now!
onaflowers
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 7:23 AM

I had a blu cig in 2008ish and it gave me a hacking wet cough that I never had smoking. I went back to cigarettes and quit for good when I got pregnant in 2011. I never smoked more than 5 or 10 a day.

mommytoacloud
by Angel on Nov. 5, 2013 at 1:38 AM
The first ones i got really sucked theres this little store here now called vapor geeks and they sell really pretty batteries and make organic oils and i quit real ones
mommytoacloud
by Angel on Nov. 5, 2013 at 1:42 AM
My flavors i like are buttered popcorn and butterscotch my bf got a non nic one clove flavor
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 5, 2013 at 1:46 AM
I quit smoking 5 months ago using e-willpower lol.
I dont trust e-cigs I think they're almost as bad as the real thing, obviously in a diff way
Karla1948
by VS 120 Lady on Nov. 7, 2013 at 2:14 PM

I use both, "real" cigarettes, and E-cigarettes. I am down from 30 to 20 cigarettes a day, thanks to E-cigs. They'll never substitute for the real thing, but it's GREAT to be able to vape in places where smoking is not allowed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)