Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DIY Hallowen costumes....help!

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:25 AM
  • 33 Replies
We need some ideas here ladies. We are looking for some cheap DIY NO SEW halloween costume ideas for our kiddos. We have a 6 yr old boy...a 4 year old girl...a 3 YR OLD girl (Well she will be 3 on the 23rd) and a 19 month old boy. Hellllp!
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:28 AM
My go to Halloween costumes revolve around tutus, lady bug- red tutu red shirt with dots and some cheap wings, pumpkin - orange tutu orange shirt with a pumpkin face black shoes, tinker bell- green tutu green shirt green shoes and cheap wings...you get the idea ;)

Also Pinterest is your friend!
LaughingCheetah
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:31 AM
I can't make tutu's lol and I don't think my boys would be too appreciative of them either lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

My go to Halloween costumes revolve around tutus, lady bug- red tutu red shirt with dots and some cheap wings, pumpkin - orange tutu orange shirt with a pumpkin face black shoes, tinker bell- green tutu green shirt green shoes and cheap wings...you get the idea ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:33 AM
Tutus are super easy!!

Quoting LaughingCheetah:

I can't make tutu's lol and I don't think my boys would be too appreciative of them either lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Meredith2girls
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:35 AM

Mobile Photo

Dd was a French man for her first Halloween. Lol

Some other ideas:

Dalmatian- white dress with black spots

Raggedy ann doll- blue dress, white apron, and red yarn.

Cat- black dress with cat ears and face paint

vbway
by Valerie on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this

My girls and I did "diy" costumes last year. It was so much fun. A cat, a ballerina and a deer. 

LaughingCheetah
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Thanks ladies...loving the ideas so far!
dallascowboys82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:39 AM

Mobile Photo

My dd is going as a monster high doll, it's Dracula daughter, as far as what to wear she is going to wear her Monster High doll outfit that I bought. All I bought was some male up a a dollar store wig.
Walmart is awesome for having what I call half a costume, my son is a I just got him a eye patch, hooked hand and a sword for five dollars.
lalaballet
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:39 AM
Your son like Legos?
babyblue21
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:41 AM
My 2yr old dd loves despicable me she's going to be a minion! Yellow long sleeve short, yellow hat, goggles and overall pants
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)