Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just need to vent.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
Just a warning this probably won't make sense and there will be grammar mistakes.

I'm tired of being treated like shit. I can't say anything because when I do I get told I'm over reacting.

I had a really bad day today. 9:45am until a little before 1:30pm at the doctors office. Get told that I need blood work done and if those come back negative or inconclusive that I will need to go to the university hospital to get full testing done (xray, cat scan,ct scan,blah blah blah). That I need to be prepared because it may be cancer.

Then comes work. This one chick hates me and I don't know why. Before I even got there she was bitching about me. The full 4 hours we worked together she would be bitching about me to everyone. I had coworkers coming up to me asking what I did to her. I ask to talk to my boss and say it's not fair that she can go around bitching to everyone but I say one thing and I'm over reacting. He brings up that she is going threw health issues. I get it but I told him that doesn't give her any right to treat me like that and she doesn't even know what is going on with me, none of them do.

I'm scared, hurt, pissed, and tired.

Thanks I needed to vent. I already cried on DH.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this

(((HUGS)))

Want me to come and beat her ass??

JealousGrrl
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:50 AM
Wow...That sounds reallly terrible. Why not go to a higher up or call that telephone line about an unsafe workplace.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Please. DH said he would but can't. I almost did tonight.

Quoting Sassy762:

(((HUGS)))

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:52 AM
I have a meeting with the owner. My boss that I talked to tonight is the general manager.

Quoting JealousGrrl:

Wow...That sounds reallly terrible. Why not go to a higher up or call that telephone line about an unsafe workplace.
JealousGrrl
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:53 AM
She shouldn't be acting like that, I hope you get it figured out.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have a meeting with the owner. My boss that I talked to tonight is the general manager.

Quoting JealousGrrl:

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:54 AM

Time to go above your boss. That is harassment/hostile work environment and should be stopped...regardless of whatever "medical condition" she may or may not have

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sassy762:

(((HUGS)))

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:55 AM
1 mom liked this
I know. I hope I can something figured out. I love most of the people there.

Quoting JealousGrrl:

She shouldn't be acting like that, I hope you get it figured out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting JealousGrrl:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this
I have a meeting with the owner.

Quoting Sassy762:

Time to go above your boss. That is harassment/hostile work environment and should be stopped...regardless of whatever "medical condition" she may or may not have

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sassy762:

(((HUGS)))

ZombieChicken
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:58 AM
First of all, I hope your tests turn out well and you don't have cancer. If you do, I hope its early and treatable.

Second, write out what you need to say. It will help you stay focused.

Life sometimes simply sucks and I'm sorry you have to go through all of this. We all have a story and one isn't less than another. Too bad this lady can't see that.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:59 AM

That is great.

Don't forget to mention the words...."harassment" and "hostel work environment" in this meeting...several times

Good Luck

Quoting Anonymous:

I have a meeting with the owner.

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sassy762:

(((HUGS)))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)