Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i was an awful, floozy, cheater...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
When my dh and i started talking to each other, i was sleeping with a friend of mine. Mydh and i actually met when i was with my friend and some other people at a comedy club, they all knew each other and we ran into him and he sat with us. we really hit off, and he rode home with us.
We talked and hung out a few times, but i was still sleeping with my friend. about a month into it, i went to a haunted house with my friend, my dh knew about it, but i dont think he knew we were still sleeping with each other, that night was the last time.
That weekend i went with dh to a amusement park and while we were there we stayed in a hotel. we were both tired as hell so and we didnt have sex. i didnt really consider us dating. but i had a feeling he did. we were hanging out for about three months when we finally had sex.

About two weeks before that he had stopped by late one night and my friend was there, and he got real mad. So i stopped hanging out with my friend.
We just pasedtour two year anniversary. the only problem is, if we did, i was cheating on him for three months. ive always counted from the trip we took, hes counting from the very first night at the club. i get why, but it makes me feel really bad. And im scared if he find outs hes going to be very mad and very hurt. i love him. and we are amazing together. but my friend just moved back around, and my dh works with his wife. And she knows about it. and hates me. shes already tried to tell him our kid isnt his (there is no question of the paternity, at all, he isnt his. i had my ds a year before we met, he adopted him) so her credibility is crap. but. i kinda feel like he knows already. he knew my friends and mines relationship, he knew when we hung out, and he knew when my friend stayed the night or i stayed with him. I never lied or snuck around. i just never flat out said, sorry, me and *** are fucking tonight, talk to you tomorrow....i know its crappy of me, but i dont feel the need to tell him. and my gal friend thinks i should before he finds out somewhere else. i think bringing it up is just going to be fight if he already figured as much, and a huger fight he didnt. its been two years. and ive been faithful since. and have no plans not to be. but i worry im just trying to justify beiing sleazy. do you think it was cheating? Should i just let it lie...or tell him.....
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Sassy762
by 200 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:53 AM

After 2 years this is bothering  you????????

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:01 AM
I never really thought about it before. I didnt really considered it cheating. my gal friend brought it up, i said i never cheated on him, and she basically called me a liar. If she thinks its cheating. im worried he will too. hes got this big think about cheating. its happened to him a lot.

Quoting Sassy762:

Sassy762
by 200 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:03 AM

Your girl friend is an IDIOT...smdh

UNLESS you were dating each other exclusively then it wasn't cheating

Quoting Anonymous:

I never really thought about it before. I didnt really considered it cheating. my gal friend brought it up, i said i never cheated on him, and she basically called me a liar. If she thinks its cheating. im worried he will too. hes got this big think about cheating. its happened to him a lot.

Quoting Sassy762:

Elle.tea.22
by Emerald Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:07 AM
Dating (as in going out on dates with people to see who you like), seeing someone (as in being exclusive, to see if you want to commit to them) and being in a relationship are diferent things.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:07 AM
I wouldn't consider it cheating. Doesn't sound like you were exclusive, and he knew you were still hanging out with the other guy. I would not tell him, unless he asked. And if he did I would say it wad before you two were serious and you broke it off as soon as you felt you wanted to get serious with him. I don't think its a big deal.
Lissa14
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:07 AM
Just let it go. Its been 2 years.
paintitblack0
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:12 AM

Sorry. I don't see it as cheating. You guys we're not exclusive

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:14 AM
O.o i think this the first time ive read helpful responses on here. im amazed. thank you. thats exactly how i feel about it. :) ill be calling my friend a moron and be on my happy way. thank you ladies.
JackieGirl007
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:18 AM

Don't lie about it if he asks you. Tell him the truth, but ONLY if he asks. Otherwise, it's all good!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)