Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This ever happen to you?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

Was hoping this was the month but nope cramping really bad, and feeling moody. Af will be here in a few days and I was hoping she'd go away for 9 months. 

I am nauseous, boobs hurt, they are darker in color, they are swollen, I am extremely wet down there and I am beyond exhausted even though I have slept. I really had thought this was our month. I even got a faint positive. I still have 4-5 days before she is expected but I just know she is coming with all this cramping. 

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:04 AM
I'm confused. Are you pregnant? Why do you have AF?
Too vague of a post.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:06 AM

No and no. AF is due the 13th, and I thought I was pregnant but I started cramping so I know I am not now.

AF is Aunt Flow. AKA my period. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Too vague of a post.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Got it. Are you guys ttc? I'm sorry :(

Quoting Anonymous:

No and no. AF is due the 13th, and I thought I was pregnant but I started cramping so I know I am not now.

Quoting Anonymous:

Too vague of a post.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:07 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:09 AM

Yes. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Got it. Are you guys ttc? I'm sorry :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Too vague of a post.

rmfanfgljf
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:10 AM

Those are my signs af is coming now, however if you got a faint positive don't be so sure you are not.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:10 AM
You could be having cramping and be pregnant. I had a lot of cramping like pain during pregnancy. But, you know your body best. Although, I am sure you are hyper aware of every little thing right now, so you also may not be the best judge. Just calm down and wait and see.
JackieGirl007
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:11 AM

I'm sorry:(

You never know though. Keep your chin up!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:13 AM

Oh I get the pregnancy symptoms before AF each month and cramped with the other 3 but miscarried with the second two. IDK it's just a feeling I guess. I just don't think I am pregnant. My DD is 3 she told me I have a baby in my tummy and it's a little sister, she has been more up my butt here lately as well. 

Quoting Anonymous:

You could be having cramping and be pregnant. I had a lot of cramping like pain during pregnancy. But, you know your body best. Although, I am sure you are hyper aware of every little thing right now, so you also may not be the best judge. Just calm down and wait and see.

caligirl7613
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:13 AM
maybe u will get lucky. i got cramps right at first too like i was gonna get my period
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)