Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok I am trying this again and making it shorter...

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:11 AM
  • 3 Replies

How the hell do you make yourself wake up in the morning? I am climbing out of depression but need some motivation.  I do love my kids. I grew up not feeling loved. And now I am still feeling unloved. I am pregnant. And giving my baby to a family who wants one. I am in this two bedroom apartment trying to job hunt all the time. But I have no transportation. I can get on a bus. But some things I would have to walk far as hell. And it fucking hurts. I need a car.

I am also going  through a horrid break up. The father of my youngest gets a van from his parents. And he just leaves. He took my youngest. I have a hard time caring for a young one because it freaking hurts. And I am sick of this shit.

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
imandia4
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:36 AM

I have gotten over my self pitty. But have no clue where to start in life. Giving up is not an option. I just need to find happiness in life. My kids are my life. But I feel like I don't show it because I don't  know how to.

liltampa71
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:41 AM

I have dealt with severe depression.  Shower every day (I know this sounds like a given, but when you are depressed, not always) and fake it till you make.

Go on meds when your child is born.  Therapy if you can.  You need to do all you can to get well for your kids.  If you don't, they will blame themselves for your depression, they will think they did something to make you sad.  Kids internalize everything.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:41 AM
So do you see your youngest child?

You need to be put on meds for your depression.
And a therapist to work through your problems.

When did you become depressed?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)