Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can kids sense you are pregnant?

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:18 AM
  • 8 Replies

My freind was telling me how her friends daughter came with them for an ultrasound. The little boy/girl (can't remember) said "her heart beat sounds pretty", then 11 weeks later she found out she was having a girl. Then the little kid told his/her mom, there was a baby in her tummy and two weeks later it was confirmed she was pregnant. Made me wonder did anyones LO's tell them before they found out?

CafeMom Tickers

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Loving19mommy92
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:20 AM

BUMP!

Lissa14
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this
*sense*
Loving19mommy92
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:22 AM

Could have been worse, I could have put cent like my cousin does and she won't stop. For those who are so OCD about grammar as well as spelling I will fix it. 

Quoting Lissa14:

*sense*

CafeMom Tickers

lovemymini
by Emerald Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Mine did. He announced it to everyone before we actually talked to him about it. We found out I was pregnant a week later.

He is adamant that this baby is a girl, we will find out in 8 weeks.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lissa14
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:24 AM
Umm okay?

Quoting Loving19mommy92:

Could have been worse, I could have put cent like my cousin does and she won't stop. For those who are so OCD about grammar as well as spelling I will fix it. 

Quoting Lissa14:

*sense*

Loving19mommy92
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:25 AM

She did that today to my FIL, she ran up to him and when he picked her up, she yelled "theres a baby sister in mommys tummy". Everyone looked at me and he said "really". I knowing it's possible just said "not that I am aware of". 

Quoting lovemymini:

Mine did. He announced it to everyone before we actually talked to him about it. We found out I was pregnant a week later.

He is adamant that this baby is a girl, we will find out in 8 weeks.

CafeMom Tickers

1hotmama87
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:17 AM

Mine didn't know I was pregnant before I told them but my oldest has knew I was having boys with both of his brothers and my middle ds insisted I was having a boy this last time and sure enough here I am with 3 boys!

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:22 AM
DD knew DS was a boy.
There was no.convincing her otherwise.
When we found out she said before we got there "can I be the one to tell dad if its a boy or a brother?"
Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)