Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sad that I'm HOPING it is allergies

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:42 AM
  • 7 Replies

My head is killing me today.  I woke up congested with pressure in my sinuses and pain behind my eyes. Fall allergy season has started here...but I don't have the itchy-symptoms that usually come with my allergy attacks.  I REALLY don't have time to be sick right now....so I am hoping this is allergies - but I think I'm getting sick.  Blech!

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:47 AM
It sounds like allergies.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:48 AM

I will cross my fingers and toes for you.   I had a bad allergy attack over weekend due to being in a rain forest and being exposed to a high level of mold spores (naturally occurring in forest).

Mom2RSD
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Whenever anyone in our house starts sneezing or is congested I start praying it's allergies!
TableforSeven
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:52 AM

I know that if it is my allergies I am in for the "long haul" -- but at least they are manageable and I can work through them (so to speak).  From the way my head feels right now - if this is a cold (or something else) it is really going to kick my butt!

Quoting Anonymous:

I will cross my fingers and toes for you.   I had a bad allergy attack over weekend due to being in a rain forest and being exposed to a high level of mold spores (naturally occurring in forest).

TableforSeven
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:53 AM

I really hope so.  But usually when my allergies act up my nose itches and that isn't happening - I just have pressure.  :-/

Quoting Supervane:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:53 AM
1 mom liked this

apple cider vinegar

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Honestly my allergy symptoms change every year. I have a hard time telling if they're allergies or illness. I once rushed to the Dr convinced I had strep - it was allergies so embarrassing !

Quoting TableforSeven:

I really hope so.  But usually when my allergies act up my nose itches and that isn't happening - I just have pressure.  :-/

Quoting Supervane:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)