Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My dd is soo....

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:43 AM
  • 14 Replies

Crazy lol. She's been walking around saying "money car, money car" and it sound like she's saying, "my nicca my nicca". Lolol

"If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change."

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PoisonEyeV
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:45 AM

zeenah
by Zarah on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:46 AM

That was my face when I heard it lol. I was like"what did you say?!"

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

"If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change."

JealousGrrl
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:53 AM
Haha, dd gets so excited about trucks. Whenever she see's one she yells what she thinks is "TRUCK Mommy!". but it sounds like "FUCK Mommy!". lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol I giggled. Then again I took my son to the park today and there was a group of black men playing basket ball, he's been watching way too many thug movies with my ex. He went up to them and said "yo shizzle can I play some hoops yo?" I was mortified. Thankfully the guys had a sense of humor about my little 8 year old trying to be cool
zeenah
by Zarah on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:56 AM

Quoting JealousGrrl:

Haha, dd gets so excited about trucks. Whenever she see's one she yells what she thinks is "TRUCK Mommy!". but it sounds like "FUCK Mommy!". lol

I'm glad she says that right lol otherwise it'd be "fuck my nicca" people will start to think things... Lol

zeenah
by Zarah on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:57 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol I giggled. Then again I took my son to the park today and there was a group of black men playing basket ball, he's been watching way too many thug movies with my ex. He went up to them and said "yo shizzle can I play some hoops yo?" I was mortified. Thankfully the guys had a sense of humor about my little 8 year old trying to be cool

Lol that's hilarious! I have so many things I'm not looking forward to lol she's hardly 2!

JealousGrrl
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:58 AM
Haha, that would be super embarrassing! Every time dd talks about trucks I'm like, yeah, trucks. lol

Quoting zeenah:

Quoting JealousGrrl:

I'm glad she says that right lol otherwise it'd be "fuck my nicca" people will start to think things... Lol

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:02 AM
Lmfaooo

Um when we were visiting my parents recently we were eating crackers and my son wanted some and he walked up to my (white) step dad and he was like "cracker please" and he said it with the inflection and all and omg we all laughed and laughed and laughed .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zeenah
by Zarah on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:04 AM

Lol that's awkward. I hope she doesn't say it around my family lol they'll be like O.o

Quoting 504bbymami:

Lmfaooo

Um when we were visiting my parents recently we were eating crackers and my son wanted some and he walked up to my (white) step dad and he was like "cracker please" and he said it with the inflection and all and omg we all laughed and laughed and laughed .

katemckenzie
by Kate on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:07 AM

I'M DYING OMG LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)