Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

s/o putting your husband first

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

From the other post about who comes first, kids or husband (I put my marriage first). For those who put marriage first..... How would you feel about you EX husband putting his new marriage before the kids you guys have together? (hypothethical, of course. hope you all never really divorce) 

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:00 AM
2 moms liked this

My ex is free to do as he feels helps his relationship. A strong relationship is far better for my children than a rocky one or continuous rocky ones. The only time that wouldn't work is if she wanted nothing of my kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:03 AM

This is a really mature answer. A great way to think about things 

Quoting Anonymous:

My ex is free to do as he feels helps his relationship. A strong relationship is far better for my children than a rocky one or continuous rocky ones. The only time that wouldn't work is if she wanted nothing of my kids.

zeenah
by Zarah on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:06 AM

I'll bump you. 

"If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change."

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:08 AM

thanks mama 

Quoting zeenah:

I'll bump you. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:13 AM
If my dh and I were divorced I would want him to be happy. If he is ina healthy relationship then he is happy and in turn our kids will be happy. Just like our marriage. When we are communicating and taking time for our relationship our kids are happy. Less stress and contention.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)