Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can you belive what was for sale at this yard sale? (shocking pic) ((edit))

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:33 AM
  • 22 Replies

Not sure if this was a joke...but REALLY???  Okay people calm down I used this tittle to get attention to it...which worked but it is a funny pic...my DS used to climb into the cat carrier and meow all the time just found the picture cute..

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:35 AM
Kids looks over 2. Probably crawled in himself
Summerlion1123
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:35 AM
He was probably playing with it since it was out. I would have done it as a kid and I bet my 7 year old would too.
sahmommyoftwo
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:36 AM

I hope this was a joke. This makes me sad! He could have crawled in himself, but I don't know... ):

2PROUD-MOM2
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:37 AM
I'm not sure if it was a joke but both my sons would do that just to mess with people lol. My bio son will be 4 next month & I have a very close friend that I claim & look after as my son which is 16 & I could definitely see them both doing that.
babie113
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Lmao he prob saw it and though "this is my last chance to pretend I'm a dog in a cage" ...kids are weird
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imandia4
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:39 AM

He is showing the customers some of the uses for that cage. He's a little sales man. Lol. I doubt he is for sale. I am sure was just playing.

Connorsmommy13
by cute and fluffy on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:40 AM

Quoting imandia4:

He is showing the customers some of the uses for that cage. He's a little sales man. Lol. I doubt he is for sale. I am sure was just playing.

I just wanted to get attention...I know he isnt for sale but just a funny/shocking picture....

imandia4
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:41 AM

I'm slow. Lol.

Quoting Connorsmommy13:

Quoting imandia4:

I just wanted to get attention...I know he isnt for sale but just a funny/shocking picture....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:42 AM
Kids love dog cages. He doesn't look upset he's fine. I think it is common sense that the kid isn't for sale

Quoting sahmommyoftwo:

I hope this was a joke. This makes me sad! He could have crawled in himself, but I don't know... ):

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:43 AM

How much was he going for?  The stores here always have babies for sale, just look at their ads on sunday.  It would be even funnier if someone put a sign, "please do not feed the toddler, he is wild"  on the crate.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)