Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This has got me thinking....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
My friend is leaving her husband this week, he's been abusing her and her some for years now. She was worried that he'd get her son. He's from a richer family with political connection and she was a stripper that comes from a hood family. Idk how much that affects either side because I've never gone through. This brings me to my relationship. My DH and I were rocky in the beginning he flirted with tons of women and we moved passed it. But in those moments when I was ready to leave he him he threatened to take dd away from. I know he's spiteful when he's upset. I don't really have a leg to stand on. I have money saved. But he's twice my age and financially stable. I would be heart broken if I had to lose my dd. my question is if anyone has ever dealt with this before? I'm not planning on leaving we've been fine. But hypothetically speaking if he cheated on me that would be the drawing line for me. Any advice at all not only for me but my friend as well. Tia.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:06 AM
I have no idea what you're asking

Are you asking if anyone has gone through a custody battle with a more stable man?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:07 AM
If he is abusive has she been documenting it? If she has she has nothing to worry about. But over I feel that the children should go to whom ever is the most stable to be able to care for them properly.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:07 AM
Quoting 504bbymami:

I have no idea what you're asking

Are you asking if anyone has gone through a custody battle with a more stable man?

It's a bit confusing sorry yes that's my question. Not only more stable but richer and less "history"
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:10 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

If he is abusive has she been documenting it? If she has she has nothing to worry about. But over I feel that the children should go to whom ever is the most stable to be able to care for them properly.

That's the thing he wouldn't be better for her son. But it's hard to pick between me and DH. I could care for her. She's been with me every day of her life since birth. She can and has gone a week without DH she can't go more than 10 mins without me. Financially he'd be a better choice but only slightly.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)