Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what my husband wants for christmas...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
Is for me to be pregnant.

I have PCOS, depression, anxiety, and am being tested for fibro on monday. I want to give him another child, but don't know if I'll be able to and that makes me so sad. :(
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:21 AM
3 moms liked this
Dude needs a puppy.
You're in no fit state to bring a child into the world.
Sammi20
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:23 AM

Aww I'm sorry :( I really hope you Don't have Fibro.. I have PCOS too... We have 1 dd that took us 8 months and we stopped using protection 4 months after she was born... She's 3 now.. still no Brother or sister so I feel your pain :/ How many kids do you have?

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:24 AM
I'm a great mother to my children!! O juat don't know if I'll everwbe able to get pregnant again.

He hates dogs...

Quoting Anonymous:

Dude needs a puppy.

MountieMama
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:26 AM
Well.. Hopefully he can get over it. My husband would love a second child but he knows that it would be way too hard on me physically and emotionally. He doesn't try to make me feel bad about it though
RoseWildflower
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:27 AM
I'm not judging you but, don't you think that you have your own issues to worry about before bringing another child into this world? Your depression which can turn into really bad postpartum, and your anxiety?

That being said
Have you tried fertility treatments?

Are you currently on medication? Those can affect your chances.
want10more
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:28 AM

aw crap. you are/were ME! babygirl, take your time to do this. your hubby must love you muches to want to have another baby w/ you, so then maybe he has to be just a lil patient w/ you right now. do it when and only when you can mentally and emotionally handle another child.

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:31 AM
Well babies aren't made in Santa's workshop. So he may have to shit wait a while
want10more
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:31 AM

i have 6 kids and would love more! but............ YOU might have a viewpoint this lil gal needs. if you are in her spot? (i am not) then plz keep talking to her. nobody should EVER have kids, unless and until they really really want em. and are ready. maybe you can help her thru this! and what a wonderful thing to say to someone in your own spot!

Quoting MountieMama:

Well.. Hopefully he can get over it. My husband would love a second child but he knows that it would be way too hard on me physically and emotionally. He doesn't try to make me feel bad about it though

MountieMama
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:52 AM
I just think that the whole family should have the same view on the size of the family. Adding more pressure doesn't sound like it will help anything.

Quoting want10more:

i have 6 kids and would love more! but............ YOU might have a viewpoint this lil gal needs. if you are in her spot? (i am not) then plz keep talking to her. nobody should EVER have kids, unless and until they really really want em. and are ready. maybe you can help her thru this! and what a wonderful thing to say to someone in your own spot!

Quoting MountieMama:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:09 AM
I wasn't saying you weren't. I was saying that with all you have going on, including depression and anxiety, your not currently in a fit state to have another child. Fix yourself, get well, then bring a new life into the mix.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm a great mother to my children!! O juat don't know if I'll everwbe able to get pregnant again.

He hates dogs...

Quoting Anonymous:

Dude needs a puppy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)