Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:41 AM
  • 10 Replies
Another day, another 4 am start :(
I haven't had a good sleep since last Thursday.
DD woke up, she is having issues because I had to stop her allergy meds because she goes for Allergy testing.
She came in the room 5 times! Woke the baby so here we are. 3 hours sleep.
I hope I can nap today :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JealousGrrl
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I hope you can too. Have a good day mama! :-)
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Awh i'm sorry. I feel your pain. I woke up at 4. I'm listening to the rain :) hoping to drift back off. Hope you have an awesome day and nap!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:01 AM
I feel your pain. I've had a yeast infection for the better part of six weeks now and I can't sleep. It drives me nuts all day and keeps me up at night!
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:02 AM
Oh yikes!
I have a sinus infection, that's my issue.

Quoting Anonymous:

I feel your pain. I've had a yeast infection for the better part of six weeks now and I can't sleep. It drives me nuts all day and keeps me up at night!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:05 AM
I'm having the baby tomorrow so hopefully it will be gone soon!! The topical my doc prescribed didn't really work so he said just to wait it out and it will get better once I deliver. Typical man. I want to scratch my vag off my body!

Quoting MIA0223:

Oh yikes!

Quoting Anonymous:

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Sand paper lol im always tempted!

I'm hoping you have done treatment? Yeast infections hurt a lot. I feel for you!

Quoting Anonymous:

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:11 AM
Good luck!
I hope it clears up!
Then you will be up all night for another reason! Lol!
Boy or.girl?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm having the baby tomorrow so hopefully it will be gone soon!! The topical my doc prescribed didn't really work so he said just to wait it out and it will get better once I deliver. Typical man. I want to scratch my vag off my body!

Quoting MIA0223:

Oh yikes!

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:15 AM
Thank you, another girl!

Quoting MIA0223:

Good luck!

I hope it clears up!

Boy or.girl?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MIA0223:

Oh yikes!

Quoting Anonymous:

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:16 AM
Exciting!
Congrats!

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you, another girl!

Quoting MIA0223:

Good luck!

I hope it clears up!

Boy or.girl?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MIA0223:

Oh yikes!

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:16 AM
I had a topical but it didn't really do much. I'm just trying to be patient and wait for the real meds! Having baby tomorrow so I can take something then.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Sand paper lol im always tempted!

I'm hoping you have done treatment? Yeast infections hurt a lot. I feel for you!

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)