Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I had the weirdest dream....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
It started at my old school. I was outside waiting to be picked up by my Mom (I have been out of school for almost 5-6 years now) and I saw my 2 best friends and 1 good friend (I got into a fight with the 2 best friends and havent spoken to them since 2011. Good friend and I still talk on Facebook sometimes). For some reason I was afraid to pass them to walk to my moms car. I kept walking back and forth while my mom called my name. There was criwds of people standing between us on the sidewalk so I weaved between the people and ran to the car after what seemed like forever.

Then we went to CVS to get Christmas? candy. I went down the candy aisle and was looking at cookies when my Mom came up to me and we were talking. Some guy took a candy cane out of our basket. For some reason I asked my Mom if she wanted me to chase the guy, and I did even when she told me not to worry about it.

I chased him in a store that looked like a grocery store until we ended up back at the school in the hallway. He went behind the principals desk into one of the rooms and I went to go to the other door to get closer to the room w/o getting caught. My Mom appeared again, pushing the cart full of candy and talking someone at the desk.

I ran into the room and the guy was sitting on a nurses bed holding my son rocking him to sleep. My son is almost 2 but he was a newborn when the guy was holding him.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:29 AM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)