Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what would you do with yoyr hair if it looked like mine

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:24 AM
  • 35 Replies

Mobile Photo

I am really tired. Please dont judge.My hair is very wavy. This is after I got tired of straightening it any further. My daughters hair is very curly and after Im done dealing with her hair i dont want to do mine.
I know i have a huge forhead but i have a cowlick on both sides of my forhead so bangs are out. When i had them theyd be sticking up 2 hours after I spent a half hour trying to keep them down
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lissa14
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:27 AM
Straighten it? Train your bangs to go to the side...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:29 AM
I'm in the same boat as you. I want it short though but hubby likes it long. Maybe just a new color instead of a cut? Or just a clean up with a little trim?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:29 AM
3 moms liked this
I'd trim it, get some layers and let the curls do their thing, when I finally became "one" with my hair and accepted it for all its wavy glorious ways, I've come to love it for the first time in my life... I'm 41
A good stylist will know how to work your hair
kellysp6637
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:31 AM

I would leave it wavy...

I put put it up in a nice bun or something away from your face.

Your a pretty lady, but look like you need a pick me up

anitarichman
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:32 AM

Get face framing layers and long side bangs.  Cut about 2-3 inches off the bottom.  Your hair color is beautiful.

imacafemomer
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:32 AM
I just need coffee lol. I wear it in a ponitail most days because its frustrating. It gets really staticy too

Quoting kellysp6637:

I would leave it wavy...

I put put it up in a nice bun or something away from your face.

Your a pretty lady, but look like you need a pick me up

Heisenberg
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:33 AM

Layers and bangs and maybe a few shades darker

Heisenberg
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:34 AM

You can still have bangs with a cowlick. I have two in the front and I have bangs. You just have to work with them a little.

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:34 AM
My hair is similar to yours.....I always wear it in a ponytail because I can't stand it in my face. I'm thinking about cutting mine super short.
lazycamper
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Don't straighten! You are fighting with your hair, every step of the way. Get a inch and a half barrel curling iron and curl it. If you are not privy to curling, YouTube! Lol Your hair will be closer to its natural state, so it will behave more. I also find curling to be quicker. Separate the pieces into three per side. Curl until you feel the heat on the out side if the curl.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)