Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this asking for trouble?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies

I am dating this guy.  I have one kid and he has two.  We do a lot of stuff together and have been friends for a long time.  Our kids are friends too.  We were trying not to tell the kids just yet....BUT my dd caught us kissing.

She is best friends with his son.  I don't want her to feel she has to keep things from him...but I told her it isn't her job to say anything to him about it and she should let his dad do it.  I told him it needs to be sooner rather than later...  But this weekend we pick up the kids and are taking them camping...so he won't have a chance to talk to them on his own.

Should we just sit down all the kids and tell them? 

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Yes. 

mlb456
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Sounds like a good idea to me. that way they can all ask questions at the same time. how old are they??
Maries_Mom23
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:04 AM

Absolutely...now is definitely the time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:04 AM

10, 9, and 7.

Quoting mlb456:

Sounds like a good idea to me. that way they can all ask questions at the same time. how old are they??

PinkyPan
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:04 AM

I think it would be a good idea to tell them all at once. This way you can read their reactions and answer any questions. That is a lot for your daughter to keep quiet about especially since she is best friends with his son. The sooner the better.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:05 AM

How old are thie kids? I think you should tell them before the camping trip. It may be hard on your daughter feeling like she is keep a secret from her friend.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:06 AM

I was thinking when we get to the camping place.  He won't have his kids until Friday.

Quoting PinkyPan:

I think it would be a good idea to tell them all at once. This way you can read their reactions and answer any questions. That is a lot for your daughter to keep quiet about especially since she is best friends with his son. The sooner the better.

TittyTwister
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:06 AM

Ohhhhhh yeah... 

KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Yep.

Tell them all now.

sarasunshine99
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:09 AM

If you're asking the question, you already know the answer!  Good Luck :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)