Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do I have the right to know?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies

I have a FWB and he came over last night. We were talking about us and I asked him if he would tell me if he started sleeping with someone else while we were still FWB. He said no because it wouldn't be any of my business if he did or not. I told him that since we are sleeping together then I have every right to know if he is sleeping with someone else and that if I happened to have sex with someone else then I would tell him. What do you think?

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:18 AM

you are having casual sex, not a relationship

if you want monogamy seek out a relationship

QueenAtargatis
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this
You have a right to know, yes, for safety reasons. If he says no, perhaps you should reassess the situation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:20 AM
If you're not using condoms, then yes, he should tell you so you can protect yourself from STDs. If you're already being careful with that, sorry, I don't really think he has to tell you.
aparis84
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:21 AM

i'd like to know. if you want to sleep with someone else more power to you but i def have the right to know if you are putting it out there and make a choice on whether i want to continue sleeping with a man-slut :-x

*´¨)

¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤   Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Ana Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:22 AM
He just views you as an easy piece of ass, not a GF. From his p.o.v. you really have no right to know what else or who else he does.Are you demanding to know because you don't use condoms?
bluebunnybabe
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:22 AM
I don't think you have the right to know unless that's what you both agreed to. That clearly isn't the case & you should protect yourself accordingly.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:22 AM

This is a risk you take when you are in a FWB relationship. He SHOULD tell you but he is not obligated to. You ae not in a commited relationship.

Pink.Sunshine.
I feel so lost with this new Laptop :/
Yesterday at 2:52 AM
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:22 AM

FWB are always a bad idea.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:26 AM
I would want to know.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:29 AM
No, you have no right to know anything. You are screwing, not dating. If you want monogamy, find someone who wants a relationship.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured