Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SO and I are DONE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

I am tired, tired of him and everything he has put me through. Five years of fighting and arguments, five years of lies and cheating, five years of struggling. My only regret is not leaving soon enough. This relationship has broken me physically, emotionally, and mentally. I have no fight in me left, not that I ever should have fought for this relationship, this long anyway. I feel so bad for our kids, but I know in the end this is for the best. My ex is definitely not the guy I fell in love with many years ago. I don't know what happened to him to turn him into this person, and I no longer care. The only thing good that came out of this was the little girl we adopted. We both love her and he is a great father to her and my daughter from a previous relationship. He may not have been a good husband, but I would be lying profusely if I said he was anything other than a great father to our children.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Aslen
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Good luck!

How has he changed?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Hopefully the two of you can get along well enough to co-parent so that the children can be emotionally healthy and happy. It is good for you to move on I feel that you will find someone new. Stay positive and keep your chin up. Closing chapters in your life is not a bad thing. My hope for you is that you purge yourself of any negativity you may feel towards your SO so that you can move on to better things. Good luck to you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)