Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I keep them safe when they aren't home!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
My ex husband and I have 3 kids together. When we first separated he didn't have a lot to do with our kids. Then we went almost 3 years without seeing or talking to him. At the beginning of the year he contacted me saying he was ready to be a dad to our kids again. So for the first 2 months my husband and I would meet him at a park and let the kids play and to get use to him again. Now they go to his house every other weekend. They came home Sunday night and my oldest DS 12 told me about a little boy who is 9 that hangs out at their dads house. This little boy was showing his boy part to all my kids (DS 12, DS11 and DD 9) and then try to get my DD to hold it and play with it. I asked my kids if their dad seen or if they told him. They said that they told their dad and all he said was "boys will be boys." Now my question is how would you handle this. I don't want to send my kids back! I don't want this kid around My kids at all. What can I do? Is there anything I could do to make my kids safe when they are at his house.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Brenna
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Children and Youth.  Not ok.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:51 AM

HELL NO. Do not send them back, and make it very clear why. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)