Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you use a brow corrector

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:49 AM
  • 7 Replies

If you use brow corrector, what kind do you use. What makes it great. This is something I just started using and I'm heading to Sephora for some other stuff. I thought I might pick up a new one that is a little closer to my dyed hair color.

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Osstie
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:51 AM
You mean like coloring them in?

I like the powder duo from Anastasia. Her colors are more ashy than red, and I love that. There's nothing worse than walking around with orange brows.
Heisenberg
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Yeah. I have really light brows so I need to fill them in a bit. Does that one not have a brush on it? I don't even know how to do it without a brush. lol

Quoting Osstie:

I like the powder duo from Anastasia. Her colors are more ashy than red, and I love that. There's nothing worse than walking around with orange brows.

Heisenberg
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:55 AM

Holy crap now that I'm looking it up, there's a ton of crap out there for your brows.

Osstie
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:59 AM
It doesn't come with a brush, but that's how you apply it. I really 100% recommend Anastasia! I have never found another color like hers.. Nothing else works! It all looks orange!

Quoting Heisenberg:

Yeah. I have really light brows so I need to fill them in a bit. Does that one not have a brush on it? I don't even know how to do it without a brush. lol

Quoting Osstie:

Heisenberg
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:00 AM

I bought some random thing at the grocery store for now. I don't know any better because I've never done anything to my brows. It seems okay except there weren't a lot of color choices. It's just kind of ash in general. I'll check hers out.

Quoting Osstie:

It doesn't come with a brush, but that's how you apply it. I really 100% recommend Anastasia! I have never found another color like hers.. Nothing else works! It all looks orange!

Quoting Heisenberg:

Quoting Osstie:

kattcooper
by Silver Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 3:30 PM

I use benefit brow-zings in light.  I have blonde hair and very very light eyebrows, so finding one that doesnt make me look like my eyebrows are out of place was a hard task.    it is a cream and a powder combination.  I find it super easy to use, goes on nicely and stays put all day. 

-Teeter-Totter-
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:35 PM
I use a brown mascara for mine :/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)