Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

starbucks..

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:28 AM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
Starting today, if you buy a stranger their coffee, starbucks will give you a free brewed coffee.
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lizzy_ellie
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:30 AM
1 mom liked this

I wish I wasn't broke lol

EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Cool!
Too bad everything else there is way more than their drip coffee.
tls24
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:34 AM

what's the point of that?? You're still buying one, just buy your own lol

TurtleMomma82
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:34 AM

That's a great idea

mes_deux_amours
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:35 AM
That's nice :)

I was there this morning and didn't know about that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:35 AM

Plain coffee? I want a pumpkin spice!

svolkov
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:36 AM
I occassionally pay for the person behind me in line. Ive had it done for me too
ididntdoit111
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:38 AM

Sweet. I hope someone buys me a coffee! Lol! Seriously though, one day I was standing in line chatting with a older lady about life and after she left I ordered my regular coffee and bagel with (yummmy) cream cheese. The cashier informed me that my order had been paid for by the older lady. It made me feel very good. I plan on paying it forward very soon.

loisl25
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Quoting EmilysMom2010:

Cool!

Lol! I know! Once, I was going to treat myself to a cappacinno from starbucks and a chicken biscuit from chik fil a. I could only do this rarely because I was broke. It was my last 10 bucks. I pull up to starbucks and the lady says that all morning the coolest thing was happening. Someone had paid for the car behind them, then that person paid for the car behind them, and so on, and asked me if I wanted to continue this chain of generosity or be the meanie who breaks it. O.k., she didn't word it that way, but still. So, I got my under 3 $ tall cappacinno paid for but I had to pay TEN BUCKS for the car behind me and so that cappacinno was my whole breakfast. :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this
I would have been the meanie and said forget them behind me

Quoting loisl25:

Quoting EmilysMom2010:

Cool!

Lol! I know! Once, I was going to treat myself to a cappacinno from starbucks and a chicken biscuit from chik fil a. I could only do this rarely because I was broke. It was my last 10 bucks. I pull up to starbucks and the lady says that all morning the coolest thing was happening. Someone had paid for the car behind them, then that person paid for the car behind them, and so on, and asked me if I wanted to continue this chain of generosity or be the meanie who breaks it. O.k., she didn't word it that way, but still. So, I got my under 3 $ tall cappacinno paid for but I had to pay TEN BUCKS for the car behind me and so that cappacinno was my whole breakfast. :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)