Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wants

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

I so desperately want a baby. I know other women have been at it longer than I have, I've only been TTC for 3 months. But I'm tired. I had a misscarriage a few years ago due to my endometriosis and other health issues and decided to wait until marriage and I was older to have a baby. Here I am. Married. And it's proving to be diffcult. I know I shouldn't be this bummed this early in, but I am.

Praying, wishing, hoping, wanting...

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Elyce225
by Emerald Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Really three months is not long at all. Just keep trying and have fun while doing it. That is so important.

I want an X-ray on my foot but I'm being lazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:44 AM

It feels long when you have health problems and so does your sister and mother. My sister has one functioning ovary and only ovulates a few times a year. My mother had us but had a hysterectomy when she was 30 from all of her problems. I get scared I guess.

You should get your foot checked out! Especially if it could be broken. Cant do much without a working foot haha

Quoting Elyce225:

Really three months is not long at all. Just keep trying and have fun while doing it. That is so important.

Elyce225
by Emerald Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Have you gone to the Drs to see if there is anything wrong?

It seems like the more fun you have while ttc the easier you get pregnant (there is no scientific proof behind my theory at all). Have a drink or two and get "loose". Stop thinking about ttc and just have fun for a while. See if it works.

Quoting Anonymous:

It feels long when you have health problems and so does your sister and mother. My sister has one functioning ovary and only ovulates a few times a year. My mother had us but had a hysterectomy when she was 30 from all of her problems. I get scared I guess.

You should get your foot checked out! Especially if it could be broken. Cant do much without a working foot haha

Quoting Elyce225:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:48 AM

It took me 6 months.

It takes most women 1-2 years.

Hang in there!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Bloowork and paps came back normal so that's good. And there's no good way to know if my endo is dormant or active. The last time they got a look at it was when I had a 4 inch cyst removed from my right ovary in 2012 and they said it seemed dormant at the time, but I was also on birth control, which helps keep it that way. I'l just keep trying and you're right try and have more fun with it. It's hard we work opposite schedules so most of the sex is scheduled versus spur of the moment. And I definitely could use a drink haha. But I stopped drinking hoping it may help,

Quoting Elyce225:

It seems like the more fun you have while ttc the easier you get pregnant (there is no scientific proof behind my theory at all). Have a drink or two and get "loose". Stop thinking about ttc and just have fun for a while. See if it works.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Elyce225:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Thanks! I'm trying. I'll probably sob like a baby when I get a BFP and I hope that's what happens for me.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

It took me 6 months.

Hang in there!

Elyce225
by Emerald Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:56 AM

That is good news. Hopefully it stays dormant.

Good luck to you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Bloowork and paps came back normal so that's good. And there's no good way to know if my endo is dormant or active. The last time they got a look at it was when I had a 4 inch cyst removed from my right ovary in 2012 and they said it seemed dormant at the time, but I was also on birth control, which helps keep it that way. I'l just keep trying and you're right try and have more fun with it. It's hard we work opposite schedules so most of the sex is scheduled versus spur of the moment. And I definitely could use a drink haha. But I stopped drinking hoping it may help,

Quoting Elyce225:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Elyce225:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2monstersmommy
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:56 AM

I have been trying for 3 years..... :(

Keep at it. 

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Hehe, I sure did!

You'll get that BFP!

I think I got preggers so quickly because I refused to worry about it or actively "try" and by putting my body and mind in such a relaxed state, it become more receptive to a pregnancy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks! I'm trying. I'll probably sob like a baby when I get a BFP and I hope that's what happens for me.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

It took me 6 months.

Hang in there!

AVE SATANAS!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I hope you get a BFP soon! Lots of baby dust your way from me. Still trying after 3 years, you have all my respect.

Quoting 2monstersmommy:

I have been trying for 3 years..... :(

Keep at it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)