Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daddy wasn't watching the kids and they...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 182 Replies

Do you have any stories that happened on Daddy watch?

I have a few.  But I think the best one is that she covered herself from head to toe in butt paste.  Another time she took out his wire cutters (He was a phone guy) and gave the dog a hair cut.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CorpCityGrl
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:42 AM
2 moms liked this

OMG the butt paste!  And stuff is THICK! LMAO

I don't really have much because DH is kinda like a helicopter parent. 

rosewind13
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:43 AM

LOL. I don't have any as DD is only 5 months old, but that is hilarious.

lenashark
by Emerald Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:43 AM

The kids have done things while my husband was watching just like they have done things while I was watching. Never anything big, just things like once my six year old accidentally knocked a can of paint on the ground, but that wasn't from not watching, just the paint being left out and my son not watching where he was going.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this

She climbed on her highchair and them onto the deep freezer and she was eating the cat food

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:45 AM

She smelled like butt paste for a week. 

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

She climbed on her highchair and them onto the deep freezer and she was eating the cat food

I get this mental image of the cat sitting there looking at her like WTF? When my dd was little she tried to spoon feed our dog. Luckily he was a good sport and let her.
cheez1e
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this

A few years ago I went out with a friend and got a text, had been out of the house less than an hour. My youngest had gotten into some red nail polish and painted most of her body. 

CorpCityGrl
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:46 AM

I used to use that stuff when DD was a baby and it is some hard-core paste. 

The one thing that has happened during Daddy watch is DD getting into my make-up.  She had on splotches of foundation and powder on her face and blue lipstick - yes BLUE!  Why?  Because she thought the pretty blue marker would look nicer than actual lipstick.  She looked like a Dr. Suess character.

Quoting Anonymous:

She smelled like butt paste for a week. 

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:47 AM
3 moms liked this
Pregnant with #2. I had a doc appt. Our my oldest in his high chair for lunch. Woke Dh up to watch him. Even made sure he was sitting up and fully aware.

Had to wait about an hour for the doc to come back from an emergency delivery. Got home probably 1.5 to 2 hours after I left. Son is crying in his high chair and is soaked through his diaper and Dh is ASLEEP IN BED! Yeah I dumped ice water on him after I cleaned up my son and got him down for a nap.

Had Dh got up and taken care of him he could have gone back to sleep in like a 1/2 hour.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
umm.yeah
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:50 AM

DH was always kinda helicopterish so I can't remember any really good stories from him.  But once when I went to the bathroom DS took a crayon and drew a line on the hardwood floor the whole way across the room. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)