Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Duggars are trying to conceive their 20th child now, how do you feel?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/michelle-duggar-trying-pregnant-20th-child-133000207-us-weekly.html

After suffering a devastating miscarriage in December 2011,Michelle Duggar is trying to get pregnant again with her 20th child. The 19 Kids and Counting reality TV mom says she and husband Jim Bob Duggar are hoping to be "blessed" with another pregnancy.

"I would hope, but we are not expecting right now," Michelle, 47, shares in a new interview with Celebrity Baby Scoop. "I would be so grateful if the Lord blessed us with another one. We're trying at this point and we shall see if that is a possibility. If not, we are so thankful and grateful for the ones that God has given us so far. We are also definitely enjoying our grandbabies! They are so precious!"

*** My thoughts are not nice. I hate the Duggars, this is gross to think about to me. Fucking sickos.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Replies (11-20):
babyspots17
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Well although I like them I don't really think they should be trying but it is their issue.   I am sure she is probably hoping for a good final pregnancy which I could understand but I wouldn't do it. 

jcm28
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:56 AM
I could care less.
PhoenixsMommy10
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:56 AM
2 moms liked this
I think trying for them is just having sex and seeing what happens.

Quoting Babujai:

I thought the whole point of the Quiverfull Movement was to accept whatever children they were blessed with...not to try to have kids.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:56 AM
3 moms liked this

They're selfish idiots.......

mojogirl
by Gunnery Sgt Hartman on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this

disgusted

Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Not my uterus or my family so I really DGAF.

jltplk25
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:56 AM
6 moms liked this

Indifferent. Not my life so why should I care? They're not depending on government for help so just let them be.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this
I think it is ridiculous.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:57 AM

She's 47, had one preemie and one late miscarriage. I doubt she would be able to get pregnant again but if she did she will probably lose it again.

iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:57 AM
So what? Is it really all thar shocking? Women who have miscarriages shouldn't try to conceive again if they wish?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured