Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The Duggars are trying to conceive their 20th child now, how do you feel?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/michelle-duggar-trying-pregnant-20th-child-133000207-us-weekly.html

After suffering a devastating miscarriage in December 2011,Michelle Duggar is trying to get pregnant again with her 20th child. The 19 Kids and Counting reality TV mom says she and husband Jim Bob Duggar are hoping to be "blessed" with another pregnancy.

"I would hope, but we are not expecting right now," Michelle, 47, shares in a new interview with Celebrity Baby Scoop. "I would be so grateful if the Lord blessed us with another one. We're trying at this point and we shall see if that is a possibility. If not, we are so thankful and grateful for the ones that God has given us so far. We are also definitely enjoying our grandbabies! They are so precious!"

*** My thoughts are not nice. I hate the Duggars, this is gross to think about to me. Fucking sickos.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Replies (21-30):
Sbellemommy
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:57 AM
8 moms liked this
They take care of, support and love all of their children. They can have as many as they want imo.
momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:57 AM
3 moms liked this
I feel like it's none of my business. I wish them the best.
suzanneyea

They are not part of the quiver movement. She is not trying any more than usual. They never use birth control.

thenameshailie
1 mom liked this

I dont care. Why is 20 any more outrageous than 19? 

mes_deux_amours
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:57 AM
I don't like that family in general. I don't care about their procreation though. Not my thing but whatever.
kaylaybaby666
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Why do you care so much about someone else's life?
chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:58 AM
5 moms liked this

She's 47?  Her chances of conceiving are slim to none.  (I think they're a bunch of wack-jobs to be honest.)

melly_v88
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this

not my business if her uterus has turned into a black hole that babies now simply fall out of. they're well behaved kids. I wish people would stop giving such a fuck about how other people live.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:58 AM

I don't really care.

Raeann11
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:58 AM
3 moms liked this

Good for them for doing what they feel is right for them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)