Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The Duggars are trying to conceive their 20th child now, how do you feel?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/michelle-duggar-trying-pregnant-20th-child-133000207-us-weekly.html

After suffering a devastating miscarriage in December 2011,Michelle Duggar is trying to get pregnant again with her 20th child. The 19 Kids and Counting reality TV mom says she and husband Jim Bob Duggar are hoping to be "blessed" with another pregnancy.

"I would hope, but we are not expecting right now," Michelle, 47, shares in a new interview with Celebrity Baby Scoop. "I would be so grateful if the Lord blessed us with another one. We're trying at this point and we shall see if that is a possibility. If not, we are so thankful and grateful for the ones that God has given us so far. We are also definitely enjoying our grandbabies! They are so precious!"

*** My thoughts are not nice. I hate the Duggars, this is gross to think about to me. Fucking sickos.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Replies (31-40):
sheramom4
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:58 AM
6 moms liked this

I think the ratings are dropping and they need a wedding or a new baby to keep them up.....

It is called 19 kids and counting, not 19 kids and menopause

Leissaintexas
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:58 AM
2 moms liked this

She's 47! She's probably done. They are also thinking about adopting.  I don't care how many they have. THey are a great family, the kids are well-behaved, hard working people, and they aren't being raised on my tax dollars. So who cares how many they have, by birht or by adoption?

lenashark
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Their kids, they take care of them, their business. I don't see it as a huge deal. People have babies at a later age all of the time and no one attacks them and calls them a sicko or gross. Yes, she has had two miscarriages, but two miscarriages with nineteen live births isn't bad at all, should no one ever have kids if they have had a miscarriage?

CorpCityGrl
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:59 AM
2 moms liked this

I have not nice thoughts about this one.

rugratwrangler
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:59 AM
It's their business. I couldn't care less.
KGreen75
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:59 AM
3 moms liked this

I hope she doesn't get pregnant...her body is obviously tired.  I would hate to see another baby go through what Josie went through, being born a preemie and fighting for her life, for months.

They need to enjoy the children they have and enjoy the grandchildren they will have.

Mychele
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:00 AM
9 moms liked this
She hasn't been pregnant for almost 2 yrs. she doesn't like having a period. lmao. I think they said she gets knocked up 9 months after giving birth.

Honestly I think her body is trying to tell her something. First with Josie nearly dying and then the 19 week miscarriage. Wake up crazy, you're done. You have 19 kids. Be happy.
momngram
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:01 AM

None of my business how many children they have.  They aren't asking me for any money to raise them

ashleynoel2121
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:01 AM
3 moms liked this

hell, if they got the money to afford it all then what the hell. its not anyone elses business what they do unless of course they go on goverment aid...that may be an issue then. but whatever, he takes care of his kids. she homeschools and takes care of them, isnt that enough? leave them alone. they are doing nothing wrong, nit your life, not your problem let them be

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this

They had a 20th. She died. Her name was Jubilee. Another child conceived would be their 21st.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)