Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The Duggars are trying to conceive their 20th child now, how do you feel?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/michelle-duggar-trying-pregnant-20th-child-133000207-us-weekly.html

After suffering a devastating miscarriage in December 2011,Michelle Duggar is trying to get pregnant again with her 20th child. The 19 Kids and Counting reality TV mom says she and husband Jim Bob Duggar are hoping to be "blessed" with another pregnancy.

"I would hope, but we are not expecting right now," Michelle, 47, shares in a new interview with Celebrity Baby Scoop. "I would be so grateful if the Lord blessed us with another one. We're trying at this point and we shall see if that is a possibility. If not, we are so thankful and grateful for the ones that God has given us so far. We are also definitely enjoying our grandbabies! They are so precious!"

*** My thoughts are not nice. I hate the Duggars, this is gross to think about to me. Fucking sickos.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:02 AM
2 moms liked this
Exactly. I had 4 miscarriages and a stillbirth. Went on to have 3 have three healthy kids.

Quoting lenashark:

Their kids, they take care of them, their business. I don't see it as a huge deal. People have babies at a later age all of the time and no one attacks them and calls them a sicko or gross. Yes, she has had two miscarriages, but two miscarriages with nineteen live births isn't bad at all, should no one ever have kids if they have had a miscarriage?

bcoll
by Brandi on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this

I feel like 47 is too old for me to have a baby, and 8 is enough for us.  I am glad that our family size is our choice, and glad they are deciding for themselves as well.

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Okay, the logical side of me knows that it's none of my business, even though THEY must think it is since they're publicly sharing the information.

But since personal opinions are still allowed, for now, I think those people are just plain silly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mychele
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:02 AM
3 moms liked this
I don't care how many kids she has. My concern is she's being selfish. I think her body is done but she refuses to quit. Josie and the miscarriage should have told her it's time to give up on bio kids.

Quoting Leissaintexas:

She's 47! She's probably done. They are also thinking about adopting.  I don't care how many they have. THey are a great family, the kids are well-behaved, hard working people, and they aren't being raised on my tax dollars. So who cares how many they have, by birht or by adoption?

Lilfootmommy
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I think its incredibly selfish of them to keep having kids
Lilfootmommy
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Sorry I meant to say trying to have more kids

Quoting Lilfootmommy:

I think its incredibly selfish of them to keep having kids

Malayahsmom06
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this

To each their own. I would loose my dang sanity if I had half that many kids.

2kids2dogs2cats
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Whatever floats their boat, they don't believe in birth control, so when they mean 'trying" it just means not using protection, I am doubtful that she has many eggs left at her age, but if she does get pregnant, it is not my business, they don't use the government for anything, so unlike Octomom, this is a private matter for them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this

With all the multiple partner posts going around and jokes about va jay jay's gettin tore up, makes me wonder...Her's can't be pretty.

IhartU
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Sure, have one more child to brainwash with your nutter-butter religious Conservative views. I hope this one is GAY, GAY, GAY.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN