Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The Duggars are trying to conceive their 20th child now, how do you feel?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/michelle-duggar-trying-pregnant-20th-child-133000207-us-weekly.html

After suffering a devastating miscarriage in December 2011,Michelle Duggar is trying to get pregnant again with her 20th child. The 19 Kids and Counting reality TV mom says she and husband Jim Bob Duggar are hoping to be "blessed" with another pregnancy.

"I would hope, but we are not expecting right now," Michelle, 47, shares in a new interview with Celebrity Baby Scoop. "I would be so grateful if the Lord blessed us with another one. We're trying at this point and we shall see if that is a possibility. If not, we are so thankful and grateful for the ones that God has given us so far. We are also definitely enjoying our grandbabies! They are so precious!"

*** My thoughts are not nice. I hate the Duggars, this is gross to think about to me. Fucking sickos.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Replies (601-608):
ttsotc
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 8:45 AM

Well you know putting on tv is a way of making money.  There is many real life shows on tv that people make money off of.  The duggers seen a way to make money and they did it.  Nothing wrong with that there.  I also see nothing wrong with having your oldest children help with the youngest. That is the way family works.  Helping each other out.  My children had to help out around the house.  It is teaching them responsibility.  Again I don't watch the show.  I also feel nobody has a right to judge them either. Then again they do put their business on tv.  As far as the statement of them not caring for their children I think that is wrong.  Even though I don't watch the show I do read the news. If they didn't care for their children it would be all over the news of on facebook. 

cacajoni2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 8:47 AM

I personally couldn't see making it work, but it's none of my business what they do with their family. 

InloveNBlessed
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 8:58 AM
Not necessarily. My mom's 52 and hasn't gone through menopause yet.

Quoting MIA0223:

I think at 47 she is past that stage right? My mom and aunt are younger than her and starting menopause stuff.

lullabylily
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Sick n selfish

peggytoo
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 9:04 AM

Quoting Mom2Jake08:

I think they're fucking crazy.

No, I think they like to fuck a lot and whatever happens, happens.

peggytoo
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 9:06 AM

Quoting AccioJessie:

I agree her body her choice.
That choice can also be stupid and selfish.
No one can tell me she gives each and every one of them the individual time they need. There is not enough time in the day/week/month/year. You can argue that all you want but its impossible.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 113 on Oct. 16, 2013 at 7:14 PM

I think her point is they are doing nothing to prevent it. 

Cmgmqmmom
by Ruby Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 7:15 PM
I feel like it's not my vagina, so I don't care.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)