Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Husband treats me like crap so I'm cheating on him

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
Yes I know it is wrong to cheat. My husband has emotionally broken me down these last 5 yrs. he never hardly has anything nice to say to me. It has made me very cold and bitter. He wouldn't have sex with me when I was 4 months pregnant to 2 yrs later. Emotionally it made me a wreck and angry that he could do something like that

Why can't I just divorce and leave him? We moved to another state 3 yrs ago I have zero family here. I have a nanny job only 10 hrs a week. I've been a stay at home mom for these last 5 yrs. and when my son starts fulltime school in a couple yrs I will find a job or go back to school. My son is happy having us both live together as a family and I love doing family things w him. I stay for him. I can see from many different families how divorce changes your child's life and makes them bitter and cause problems at school. I don't want that to happen to him.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:27 AM
7 moms liked this

You're not cheating for your son, you're cheating for you. Stop using him as an excuse.

kellysp6637
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:29 AM

hmmmm...so you think cheating on your child's father and risk having your dh find out and then divorce you and risk having him tell your son that the reason he divorced you is because you can't keep it in your pants?

Hmmmmm....yeah, sounds reasonable.  not.

Yeah, sounds like your dh is a jerk, but you're not handling the situation in an adult manner either. 

You are risking a divorce AND having your son ultimately learn that you were whoring around on his dad....

VinVanMom
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:29 AM
How sad u only live once
leanntx
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:30 AM
Just leave already. You're not doing anyone any good by staying.
2Sparrows4ever
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Well jeez, he's really going to treat you like shit when he finds out...
twade26
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:31 AM

How about just get a divorce. I don't understand some of you women. Your reasons for not divorcing are stupid considering he will divorce your ass anyway if he finds out.

momaof8
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:32 AM

still wrong and will end in divorce anyway

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Life is short is this really the way you want to live it?

Photo: -Randi.

o.O....
by Cara on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Yeah. I'm sure leaving your son in a home where emotional abuse and constant betrayal are happening will really set him up for healthy, successful relationships in the future.

Plus, when your husband finds out you cheated and divorces you, who do you think will get everything, since you were the "cause" of the marriage failing?

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:33 AM

Stop being a crybaby, it doesn't make you any less a slut!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)