Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kidnapped Husband?!?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

This morning on Live With Kelly and Michael they had a crazy story about a women whose husband was kidnapped....it turns out that the masked man was actually one of the husband's friends and it was all a setup. The guy wanted to go out without his wife giving him a hard time. He came home after six hours and claimed he had been let go by the kidnappers. She had called the police, there was a helicopter search, etc. 

I almost feel bad for the guy...if he felt he had to go through all that trouble just to have a night out with his friends, his wife doesn't sound very pleasant haha

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:37 AM

I wouldn't want to be that wife....

i_lovedyoufirst
by Gabriella (: on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:37 AM
2 moms liked this
I feel bad for the guy too,cause if my so did that to me,he'd be a dead man walking & wishing he had been kidnapped
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:38 AM

Wow that's sad that he had to go to those lengths.

Melissa_4
by Navy Mom on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:38 AM
2 moms liked this

I wouldn't want to be either of them.  The husband can be charged for causing the expensive search, the wife is probably beyond pissed at him after going through that kind of frightening experience, and the two of them either need counseling or a divorce.

Acid
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:39 AM

That poor guy.

I can't believe he had to pretend to get kidnapped in order to be able to go out.

Now I will wait to see how many 'well he's an asshole for doing that' responses pop up.  Because it's always the man's fault.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Lol. Talk about going to extemes. o_O That speaks volumes about their relationship. She's about to lose her man.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:25 PM

That is definitely what I was thinking as well

Quoting Melissa_4:

I wouldn't want to be either of them.  The husband can be charged for causing the expensive search, the wife is probably beyond pissed at him after going through that kind of frightening experience, and the two of them either need counseling or a divorce.

SiriSilasMom
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Men...LOL

SiriSilasMom
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:27 PM

He probably had an affair.

WifeyandMom71
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:28 PM

OMG, ridiculous!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)