Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No im not oober excited about your pregnancy.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
I have known this girl since we were in the 4th grade. We used to be best friends. When we got into high school she started sleeping around with anyone who would do her and it was rumored that she tried to sleep with my s/o so we grew apart.

She had multiple pregnancy scares and many failed relationships between 9th grade and 2011. In October of 2012 she messaged me on Facebook telling me she was pregnant and she had slept with 3 different guys so she didnt know who the father was. I bought her a test, helped her take it, it came back negative and she was still going around telling everyone that she was pregnant (even though she had her period and went to a doctor).

In January she posted on Facebook that she was 2-3 weeks pregnant anf that she had miscarried supposedly.

Now she posted that she is pregnant, 7 weeks, and asks me if i am oober excited for her. Im not. She hasnt been with this guy long (a few months), neither of them have jobs or are in school to better themselves, i can think of many reasons why this isnt good for her. I honestly cant sit around and act like i am 'oober excited'.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2RSD
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:43 AM
*sigh* I know women like that. They drive me nuts. I usually just distance myself from them. Good luck!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:43 AM
I am thinking about cutting off contact with her completely. She is either sleeping around, pregnant, or has some boyfriend drama that i cant keep up with anymore.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:44 AM

She is kind of looking for attention,right ?
It is UBER, a German word that means "over". Uber excited.....means over excited.
justinnaimee
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:45 AM
4 moms liked this
Its über not oober.
rachellaree20
by Rachel on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:45 AM

I can't stand people like that.  I'd probably just cut ties with her unless you are really close.  All that drama gets draining so quickly and I don't have time for it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:46 AM
I was quoting her, she spelled it oober.
I wouldnt be surprised if she really is pregnant this time. Either way she will use this pregnancy for attention.

Quoting Anonymous:

She is kind of looking for attention,right ?

It is UBER, a German word that means "over". Uber excited.....means over excited.

N_maricle
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:46 AM

What a train wreck.

Heisenberg
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Why do you still talk to her?

OneAllergicMama
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Do you keep her on your facebook for the same reason I come to Confessions - you like to watch a good train wreck unravel?

ShortCakeScrap
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Sounds like she has a lot of growing up to do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)