Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Supernatural fans

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:43 AM
  • 9 Replies
What did you think about last night's season premiere? ...........can I be honest? ........ it sucked, big time. same damn story line, dean running around like a chicken with his head cut off, sam looking more confused than ever, and, btw what is up with him? have you noticed a drastic change in him physically? like, he's on drugs maybe? he looks very gaunt. well, ladies questions above.
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
joken
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm still on season seven on Netflix, recorded it in dvr though , probably another week or 2 before I watch it. I love supernatural but I agree Sam and some of his facial expressions drive me Nuts!
CorpCityGrl
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:48 AM

I love Supernatural!  I thought the premiere was good, but I DO wonder if this will be their last season.  As much as I love them, I think it should've ended a few seasons ago.

Him and his wife, Daneel Harris, had a baby at the end of May so it could be that he's over-tired.  I feel like both of them look tired.

RaisinGirl78
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:49 AM

I saw it. It is kinda the same story every season. Sam is looking a little thinner. IRL Jared is marreid with two kids, I hope he isn't on drugs. Dean still looks sexy as sin though! 

.Milfshake.
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:50 AM
it's very annoying! the only thing I was happy to see was bobby and death and cas....dean's still sexy, though :)
Quoting joken:

I'm still on season seven on Netflix, recorded it in dvr though , probably another week or 2 before I watch it. I love supernatural but I agree Sam and some of his facial expressions drive me Nuts!

RaisinGirl78
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:51 AM

They don't have season 8 on Netflix. I had to buy it from Apple TV :(

Quoting joken:

.Milfshake.
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:57 AM

BUMP!

joken
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:04 PM
They just got season 8 on Netflix :) I was so excited when I saw it

Quoting RaisinGirl78:

Quoting joken:

RaisinGirl78
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:06 PM

What!! Figures!

Quoting joken:

They just got season 8 on Netflix :) I was so excited when I saw it

Quoting RaisinGirl78:

Quoting joken:

.Milfshake.
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:03 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)