Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rape Fantasy equal to Rape?

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:14 PM
  • 129 Replies

If you are questioning someone for rape and they say they only have rape fantasies, role play, but would never actually rape a woman, would you still think they are scum?

How can you like to pretend rape and "Would never do it?"

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tattooedmama333
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:17 PM

I have known men and women who are into rape fantasies. Being the predator and victim. None of it is for me at all BUT to each their own. As long as it is JUST role play and both consenting I see nothing wrong with it.

olivia_benson
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:19 PM
I understand and appreciate the dominant/submissive thing. But I don't understand how a man can claim to be a moral person and enjoy to pretend to violate a woman in that manner.
Quoting tattooedmama333:

I have known men and women who are into rape fantasies. Being the predator and victim. None of it is for me at all BUT to each their own. As long as it is JUST role play and both consenting I see nothing wrong with it.

mojogirl
by Ouiser Boudreaux on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this

dom/sub is fairly common, as long as both are willing participants in the role play

olivia_benson
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:21 PM

BUMP!

olivia_benson
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I think there is a distinct difference between dom/sub and rape fantasy. One, you say "yes master" and the other you scream "no!"
Quoting mojogirl:

dom/sub is fairly common, as long as both are willing participants in the role play

kit_manson
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:22 PM

The same way I like rape fantasies but wouldn't actually like to be raped.

It's like... the sexy nurse thing. It doesn't mean he'll assault a nurse at the hospital. And how the sexy schoolgirl thing doesn't have anything to do with actual schoolgirls.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this

No, I don't think less of men because they have rape fantasies. Women have them too. Women want to rape men/ be raped and men are the same way. What exactly is wrong with some RP in a consensual relationship? If he was scum, like you seem to think the male would be, he would actually be out there raping women instead of pretending.

tattooedmama333
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:23 PM

I don't get why a woman would want to role play that. Or water boarding...there are a lot of things in that life style I do not understand BUT I have friends in the life and I love them for who they are. 

Quoting olivia_benson:

I understand and appreciate the dominant/submissive thing. But I don't understand how a man can claim to be a moral person and enjoy to pretend to violate a woman in that manner.
Quoting tattooedmama333:

olivia_benson
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:23 PM

The school girl idea makes me sick.

The fantasy doesn't mean he would, but that he doesn't dislike the idea.

Quoting kit_manson:

The same way I like rape fantasies but wouldn't actually like to be raped.

It's like... the sexy nurse thing. It doesn't mean he'll assault a nurse at the hospital. And how the sexy schoolgirl thing doesn't have anything to do with actual schoolgirls.

SiriSilasMom
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:24 PM

No I wouldn't. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)