Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im so pissed at my mother

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
My grandma is getting married. My grandfather passed away over 15 years ago and she has been with my "step grandpa" for around 12 years. They finally made the decision to get married. They are having a destination wedding and I couldn't go because The ticket was too expensive. Everyone guilt tripped me majorly. DH could stay home with the kids though and I could go but we didnt have all the money for my ticket. My aunt (my grandmas only other daughter) had the same problem as me. So it's just my mom my grandma an my grandpa going. No other family. Today if found out my mom bought one of we random friends a ticket so she didnt have to Go alone! My grandma doesn't even know this lady. I'm not saying my mom should have picked me, but she should have at least picked someone my grandma wanted there. My grandma was crying about how my aunt and I couldn't make it.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Bump
camocountrymom
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:36 PM
That's pretty shitty. I'd be upset too.
suzanneyea
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:36 PM
5 moms liked this

If your grandma wanted her family there, she would have gotten married closer to home.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:41 PM
No. We all live in different states. My grandma in one my mom an me in another, her friend and my aunt in another.

Quoting suzanneyea:

If your grandma wanted her family there, she would have gotten married closer to home.

suzanneyea
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:43 PM

Well, states are drivable. She chose a more expensive destination. Your mom wanted tomtravel with a friend. If you live in another state, you would have taken a separate plane. Maybe your mom wanted someone for the plane too.

Quoting Anonymous:

No. We all live in different states. My grandma in one my mom an me in another, her friend and my aunt in another.

Quoting suzanneyea:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:29 PM
Do you read? My mom lives in the same state as I do. Her friend doesn't.

Quoting suzanneyea:

Well, states are drivable. She chose a more expensive destination. Your mom wanted tomtravel with a friend. If you live in another state, you would have taken a separate plane. Maybe your mom wanted someone for the plane too.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting suzanneyea:

suzanneyea
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:30 PM

No need to be rude. I missed that. But, look how you over reacted to such a small thing. Maybe that is why your mm did not take you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting suzanneyea:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting suzanneyea:

harymarshman
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:34 PM

She wasn't angry her mom didn't take her, she was angry her mom didn't take someone her grandmother knew to her grandmother's wedding. Like family.

Quoting suzanneyea:

No need to be rude. I missed that. But, look how you over reacted to such a small thing. Maybe that is why your mm did not take you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting suzanneyea:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting suzanneyea:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Exactly.

Quoting harymarshman:

She wasn't angry her mom didn't take her, she was angry her mom didn't take someone her grandmother knew to her grandmother's wedding. Like family.

Quoting suzanneyea:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting suzanneyea:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting suzanneyea:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)