Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would do in this case?? long but need help....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

The other day i was cleaning my floors and look out and saw one of the next door trucks. parked in the lot next to my house.. 

the lot is own by the same person i rent from. part of the deal of this house is i have to also keep the lot up to mowing it and garden it if i put a garden in..but the landlords biggest pet peeve is when people drive thou the lot. i went around and around with her on this with her maintain people at one time. 

as i was saying i looked out and found the people next to me had parked in that lot. they said there was no parking on the street at the time. im like ok. i also was on the way out to move my truck and my small car which we parked out there because where we park in the back became a mud pit after all the rain and i didn't want the kids to get the shoes muddy and track it in my house so i have been parking on the street waiting for it to dry out.. But the like to park in front of my house and in front of the lot. well my truck was parked even with my front door. so we could just jump out and run in. well that is there place i guess. i know i have no say so about who parks on the street that is not the point the they have a camper park in front there house year round. and to place in there back yard to park all there trucks at.. so i can see the need the room. not really a problem until we get to much mud and start sinking the trucks out in are back yard. 

well i asked the mom was there something happening and or did you gets get the ok from the landlord to start using the lot. well she got mean and said no there was no parking on the street so he had no chose to park on the lot. im like ok can you place move it.. I know the landlord would have called the PD on them for been on her land. i was also on my way to move my truck so they could park in front of the house.  then she said if you are going to get mad about my kid parking his truck on the lot lets talk about your kid playing in my yard all the time. im like what does my kids have to do with playing in your yard when they might be out for one day tops. but anyway i said im not trying to start anything i was just asking. 

so she ran in had her kid move his truck.. 

oh also the kid on the other side of her has been playing and digging rocks out of my yard for along time now i have also walked to the other side of there house and asked very nice can you talk to your kid about digging in my yard i don't might in the lot where the garden use to be because its tilted up but i really don't want them digging where it hasn't been tilted up yet!! that's with out my kids outside playing the kid was digging in the yard. my oldest son saw him do that..so i guess im in the wrong there.

i don't want to make trouble at all been here 7 years and never really had a problem until now. but i also know the landlord girl and son in law live the next block over to.. so im just trying to save allot of crap in the long run.. i guess my kids cant play outside anymore so that's going to suck.. for them..because i really dont want to deal with all the drama.. 

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:03 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:08 PM

I don't understand what you're asking?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:11 PM

was i right or wrong for asking them to move there truck off the lot?? since it is own by the landlord.. and knowing she doesnt want people on her land..

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't understand what you're asking?

ctfirsttimemom
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:25 PM

I'm not sure I follow this, at all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:36 PM

You were right, she shouldn't have been parking in your lot. Keep your child out of her yard.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)