Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok ladies give it up...........

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:14 PM
  • 74 Replies
1 mom liked this

What are some of the stupidest answer you have give to the stupidest questions or the stupid answers you give when asked the same question everyday.

Everyday DH asks how my day was or what I did. You can tell that I have been cleaning, doing laundry etc. so one day instead of giving him the same answer I told him a joined a all womens orgy group.

For dinner I say food when ask what kind I say cooked.

Kids ask me what I'm doing when they can tell I'm mopping the floors I tell them I'm painting a rainbow.

What are some of yours.

With is one way for my family to joke around. It is never done in a mean way we always know we're joking and we will always tell each other how or day really want. As for the what are you doing when you can clearly tell what it is the other is doing your the one who asked I told you. It was not in a mean way but done in a joking way. So for those of you that keep making it sound like we're just being mean to our loved ones thats not it.

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheDrsRose
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:15 PM

I say the same thing when he asks for dinner! Food,and cooked food. LOL!

TheDrsRose
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:15 PM

OR! Whatever I hand you. lol

Autumn07
by Kat on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Haha! Painting a rainbow! I've got to save that one for later.. I can't think of any right now.. I've got a headache. :/ But I like your post! :)

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:16 PM
3 moms liked this
For me my answers to all math questions on here is "the answer is 42"
tracy0812
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this
On the weekends my kid has a habit if coming into the bathroom while I'm in the shower and asking for breakfast or lunch. I always say Sure! Bring me the bread and pb and I'll make it right here.

FFS go ask your father!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:19 PM

When my DH is just making general conversation, I wouldn't do that. 

The rainbow one was funny though.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:20 PM
3 moms liked this

People always ask me if I'm worried my kids will turn out weird since I homeschool. I always respond 'I sure hope they do turn out weird! No one wants to be normal in this family.' No one has really came up with a good response to that, yet.

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I try not to be sarcastic with my loved ones when all they want is to have some interaction with me.

LOL

olivia_benson
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:21 PM
4 moms liked this

I say I joined a mexican street gang when dh asked what I did today

DragonInfinity
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:21 PM
2 moms liked this

Well: the other day my mom asked me what I was doing (clearly I was folding laundry) and I told her "planning a mass invasion of Canada"! (her eyes were as big as saucers!!!).

Dh asks me all the time "what are you doing". Some of the things I've said would be: "dancing with the fish", "swimming with the cat", or "sliding down a rainbow dick"!!! lol, he fell off the couch hearing the last one!

I'm sure there's more but those are the ones that popped into my head.

Only once we surrender to the Mystery can it reveal itself to us!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)